Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

Its the right side of the dart tracks

Lower Kilbarrack is hipster central.

Not a pub to be found though

Did you ever have a scoop in the Bayside Inn?

No, bit too hidden away for me. I know a lad who has promised/threatened to take me up to the Concondre some Sunday for the soccer

Iā€™ll be dining out in fingal tonight guys . Just had a pre drink and feel drunk already. This could be messy

2 Likes

Think Iā€™ll give Fowlers a miss tonight.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve taken Delaneyā€™s Downfall very badly pal.

Get some personal. Itā€™ll keep you going.

I went to fishbone ar the wooden bridge in clontarf today. The food was excellent. The kids got fish and chips and myself and Mrs J shared a platter. The best bit was the Korean monkfish taco. Butbit was all superb. The batter on the calamari and the kids fish was just perfect. Service was poor but id go back in a flash. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Not in Fingal.

Neither was the lasagne you ate in kilbarrack that you logged a few posts up. I used it for guidance.

Wasted post

Amateur hour.

Il Fornaio is situate in the Administrative area of Fingal County.

Off topic, 2 week thread ban.

2 Likes

Sad to see yourself and your quisling lap dogs so poorly informed. The kilbarrack road is the boundary line for that part of Fingal. All the way up to the train line. Il fornaio is off the road on the raheny side. Sadly, NOT IN FINGAL. And you posting about it from your high horse. And the two gimps har-harring from the swamp.

1 Like

Delete your post about the fish restaurant please. This hissy fit isnā€™t doing you any favours

3 Likes

Itā€™s pathetic

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right, please keep the thread on topic.