Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

And Milano wasn’t low key? Absolute fucking kip of a place and a serious rip off. I was in there one day with a few people and one of the party was on a diet so he got the pizza with 33% less calories in it. He was fair sickened when it came out and he realised they had just cut 33% of the pizza out of the middle of it and filled the hole with lettuce. Same price. Cracking little scam!

[quote=“Mac, post: 539510”]

Don’t expect to be impressed. Glorified fast food. Find somewhere in Castleknock, Clonee or Blanchardstown village instead.[/quote]

This is not the administrative Fingal dining out thread :shakefist:

admins- delete the last few posts

[quote=“Mac, post: 539510”]

Don’t expect to be impressed. Glorified fast food. Find somewhere in Castleknock, Clonee or Blanchardstown village instead.[/quote]

Surprisingly there is nowhere nice to eat in castleknock village. Couple of very average places

Who said last night wasn’t low key either? Anyways I had a fine pizza in Milano, it is quite pricey though.

:lol: :lol: have u not noticed this with the packets of crisps that claim have a low amount of calories?..the reason they have such a low calorie count is that there is about 4 crisps in the packet when u open it…

you should have went after the movies buddy because Milano´s used to have a deal with some of the cinemas for a special offer…its on the back of the ticket stub…2 pizzas for price of one i think…

[quote=“fistoffury, post: 539514”]

Surprisingly there is nowhere nice to eat in castleknock village. Couple of very average places[/quote]

What part of Dublin is the hole in the wall pub classed as? Thought they had decent food.

FFS - its a suburban pub- how good can it be - i dont know how the wexford horsey set put up with you-

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 539519”]

FFS - its a suburban pub- how good can it be - i dont know how the wexford horsey set put up with you-[/quote]

It’ll be better than the fast food processed shit that Totti is thinking of going for tonight in captain Americas or tgi Fridays

:o

Dublin City.

Captain Americas is a shithole, full of screeching kids. Sorry for bringing this thread into disrepute guys, I’m hoping my future postings in this thread will be of much more substance

It’s ok mate. In future, drop me a PM and then post up your thoughts after they’ve been reviewed.

TASE told me that you are not to be trusted and the sheer sight of you interloping in this thread makes his blood boil.

If you had listened to me in the first place you’d have had a great evening and wouldn’t be having to post here so early.

TASE knows jack shit about anything more than 5 miles outside of Balbriggan.

How dare you. TASE is my only peer on here.

If the truth hurts you, then there’s not much more I can do. No amount of processed fast food will help that either for what its worth.

The Oar House last night. Rocked up about 8.30 to the BIM seafood restaurant of the year and got one of the last tables for two. My companion eschewed the starter and dined on a mixed grill of John Dory, plaice and seabass. I had the scallops Saint Jacques to start and a roast ray wing in garlic butter for the main. We shared a bottle Sancerre. The whole thing was a delight. We repaired afterwards to the Findllater for a night cap.

Breakfast in the Avoca, Malahide Castle, yesterday. Pricey. But very good. I’ll go again.