Official TFK GE 2011 Exit Poll

If the Greens get their way then the countries hares will miss out on their innoculations, provided free of charge to them by the ICC.

Dunph is right, to hell with the Greens, they havnt a clue about rural Ireland. Who’s going to cycle to work when you’ve a 25 mile trip to do or pull a horsebox with a smartcar.

Antagonising rural cunts is more than enough good reason for the suave and sophisticated urban dwellers (like me) to vote Green yet again. John Gormley #1.

and when you’ve an incinerator on your doorstep?

:smiley:
The powerful ‘wum vote’ is very underestimated by pollsters and political commentators.

I don’t think incineration and my strong green principles are mutually exclusive.

Typical intervention from you. Typical.

predictable enough post from gola

It really was vintage me alright

This is like the votomatic thing but supposedly much more scientific and accurate - http://votematch.tv3.ie/

Labour 66% for me.

63% Fianna Fail :clap:

Sinn Féin:
62%
Labour Party:
57%
Green Party:
14%

What per cent were ya for FG though?

Said I wouldn’t consider voting for them the first time, did it a second time including everyone and it was around 45% I think.

Sinn Féin:
64%
Labour Party:
55%
Green Party:
3%

John Gormley #1.

On the TV3 thing I’m 63% FG, 57% Labour, 15% Green.

Traditionally I’m a FF voter. However, as the senior member of the TFK diaspora, I don’t agree that we should have a vote and therefore I don’t think any of us should cast a vote on the TFK exit poll, though (and speaking for the fellow members of TFK outside of Ireland) we thank you for thinking of us.

I have lived outside of Ireland for over 10 years, I don’t pay tax in Ireland, so I don’t feel I’m entitled to take part in deciding who should govern the country. I also feel I’m not as aware as I should be on the policies of the different parties to put forward any argument in favour of or against any of them. The ABC does not show leaders debates from the free state.

I just hope whoever is elected will endeavour to work in the interests of the country and not a cartel of malignant business and politically ambitious fuckwits.

We watch with extreme interest. Vote often and early.

BTW - who the fuck are Fis Nua and New Vision? Are they not the same thing?

Labour.

I would pesonally like to castrate the six cunts that voted FF.

I think masseyferguson will have to become the senior spokesperson for the diaspora if you keep this up :angry: .

If you were home on holidays you could vote, JP McManus and others who dont pay tax in Ireland can vote if in the jurisdiction on election day. The tax argument is a nonsense really and totally undemocratic - should be 500k on social welfare be refused a vote too as they dont pay income tax? Irish citizens should be allowed to vote regardless of where in the world they are. The sheer nonsense of, for example, Rocko’s barstool republican support for Adams, yet Adams technically is from outside the jurisdiction so using that warped rationale he shouldnt be deciding on who governs the country either (not necessarily a bad thing).

On the election itself - would like to see FF decimated. Hope FG dont make anywhere near an overall majority and Labour dont do as bad as predicted. Kenny as Taoiseach will be worrying but will be interesting to see the make up of his cabinet. Considering the lack of ministerial experience available Id say the early days of the new Govt could be calamitous. Who will be Minister for Finance - Quinn?

Relax KIB Man, or the TFK disapora will seek your immediate resignation from the group. So you think that someone who hasn’t lived in the country for 10 years should be able to fly in on holidays and help decide who runs it? I doubt that those who live there would agree. JP may not pay tax or live as a permanent resident, but just because he can vote doesn’t mean its right. In fact, he should be actively encouraged not to. The 500k on socail welfare live there and (though many don’t want to or are too lazy to look for work) many of them are trying their best to get off it.

Your feud with Rocko has nothing to do with this btw, please don’t invoke it.

Yep Irish citizens outside the country are likely to vote in the national interest imo and not be bothered by pothole filling and funerals attendees.

A person can fly in and vote at the moment so I think you have got mixed up there. You seem to have dropped the not paying tax argument anyway which is a start. A lot of people living in Ireland do agree that Irish citizens outside the jurisdiction on voting day (which is the only rule at present really) should have the right to vote. They dont become Brits, Yanks or Aussies the day they leave. The majority remain Irish citizens only. Others like NCC* and your good self* swear allegiance to Lizzie, fair enough.

it makes no difference, if you are an Irish citizen you should be allowed to vote. Not every Irish citizen would anyway as it would mean going down to the consulate and taking time off work. But those that do make the effort should be given a say. My last word on the matter.

[size=“2”]* possibly untrue[/size]