Official TFK UFC Thread

Heā€™s the best paid fighter in that game.

If heā€™s sensibleā€¦he wont have to use his plumbing skills on some shithole site in Dublin again.

Iā€™d say heā€™s worth closer to 10 then 2ā€¦but no where near 60.

Anyone making money with half a brain doesnt tell anyone how much they are actually making.

The fighting business is based off bravadoā€¦he has to make a name for himself with extravagent talk.

Otherwise he wont be paid.

Yeah and heā€™s doubled that this year. Nothing mega for a sports person at the top of his gameā€¦but a few gyms, training brand gear and a book once he retires will see him rightā€¦

2 Likes

He seems like a sharp fellaā€¦thereā€™s no fear of him.

Good luck to him.

1 Like

Serious ???

@caoimhaoin

Iā€™d say last night will have done a lot for his earnings. The Yanks love a winner and that was such a dominant performance it should attract more sponsors in the US.

1 Like

If he is sensible he can live very well. Depends on what the outgoings are though. Most combat athletes tend to end up broke.

I suspect the next planned career move is into movies/TV where he could be a Jason Statham type

1 Like

i canā€™t see the likes of Nate Diaz lying about getting about 2 million to fight him twiceā€¦so if heā€™s getting that Mcgrgeor must be making double from those fights aloneā€¦i canā€™t see him doing all the promotion work before Aldo fight if heā€™s not getting a percentage of it tooā€¦doesnā€™t make sense t do itā€¦Iā€™d say he has atleast ā‚¬10m madeā€¦ii believe he spent 300k on some fitness expert getting ready for second diaz fightā€¦
does Ireland still have a tax breaks for professional athletes ?..

I saw Dana white interviewing Mike Tyson once and white said he remembered after Tyson won a fight in vegas the next day there would be a whole entourage going round in a fleet of brand new high end carsā€¦the rate he blew money was ridiculousā€¦

1 Like

Tripe

Begrudgery in this country is unreal.

Who cares what he has in his bank accountā€¦he is doing better then most 28 year olds.

1 Like

He is a multi millionaire. The rural posters cant stand a working class boy making millions

3 Likes

Itā€™s crazyā€¦the fella is a credit to the country.

He hasnt put a foot wrong eitherā€¦if he had weā€™d know about it.

2 Likes

A genuine world superstar

1 Like

Fully agree.

Not humble about it eitherā€¦great man.

He is one of the most high profile sportsmen in the world now. Leading sports story in the NY Times today.

Its amazing. Never had we a sports star with such a high profile

1 Like

This is legally declared money

Its hard to tell how clued in he is.

What?