Official TFK UFC Thread

Tripe

Begrudgery in this country is unreal.

Who cares what he has in his bank accountā€¦he is doing better then most 28 year olds.

1 Like

He is a multi millionaire. The rural posters cant stand a working class boy making millions

3 Likes

Itā€™s crazyā€¦the fella is a credit to the country.

He hasnt put a foot wrong eitherā€¦if he had weā€™d know about it.

2 Likes

A genuine world superstar

1 Like

Fully agree.

Not humble about it eitherā€¦great man.

He is one of the most high profile sportsmen in the world now. Leading sports story in the NY Times today.

Its amazing. Never had we a sports star with such a high profile

1 Like

This is legally declared money

Its hard to tell how clued in he is.

What?

I reckon heā€™s sharp enoughā€¦he might buy a few cars but he also has a house a 1m house in kildare without a mortgage

Donā€™t begrudge him at all. I admire him and i am in record as saying so.

He just, and his fans more than anyone, over plays it alot.

Its gas to see the same people slag the rugby for their challenge game react to artanged fights in the same way.

Its not like UFC has a competition, so its quite hypocritical the way UFC ā€œfansā€ go on. His achievments are on a par with winning an olympic gold boxing medal. Its just UFC is marketed well

1 Like

Ya thats good. Thats what he should be doing

Apart from the cocaine use.

1 Like

How wrong is that?

In fairness UFC is the pinnacle for mixed martial artistsā€¦

Interesting that you bring rugby into the conversationā€¦subconsciously there is a snobbery there imoā€¦across the country.

I know youā€™re a fanā€¦what he makes shouldnt matterā€¦he is working hard for it.

I like McGregor, its just the fangirling this fella is doing is unedifying. McGregor aint no choirboy, heā€™s carved out a career out of fuck all apart from his own determination and ability. Good on him. Heā€™s a good news story, but maybe yer man should catch a hold of himself every so slightly.

1 Like

what cocaine use?..

It was posted by someone on here before. Iā€™m sure someone can dig it out.

Nothing got to do with his sporting ability.

1 Like