Official TFK UFC Thread

Youā€™re gay mate.

:eek:

Can you get Breeny to PM me. Tell him Iā€™m a big fan.

@mickee321 has knocked it out of the ball park. :clap:

Thereā€™s plenty of you tube footage of trash talking. Mainly by wrestling greats of yore. :clap:

McGregor seems to have impressed people with this brash persona and the ā€œchatā€ he engages in.

But itā€™s guff for weak and unintelligent people. Thereā€™s no flow, humour or cleverness to it. Itā€™s unimaginative, incoherent, uninteresting, stuttering nonsense.

The lad is a retard.

[QUOTE=ā€œBartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1000134, member: 9ā€]@mickee321 has knocked it out of the ball park. :clap:

Thereā€™s plenty of you tube footage of trash talking. Mainly by wrestling greats of yore. :clap:

McGregor seems to have impressed people with this brash persona and the ā€œchatā€ he engages in.

But itā€™s guff for weak and unintelligent people. Thereā€™s no flow, humour or cleverness to it. Itā€™s unimaginative, incoherent, uninteresting, stuttering nonsense.

The lad is a retard.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™d agree with parts of that- He wasa breath of fresh air at the startt- but it is all ā€˜whoop assā€™ and ā€˜50 dollar billsā€™ pure chewing gum sham talk from him now.

Me, Ewan Mac, Ray Darcy, @ChocolateMice[/USER], John Bruton, [USER=367]@mickee321 and Tony Oā€™Donoghue are all leading the charge here.

I imagine the people who think heā€™s good on the micā€™ are those poor souls who grew up without WWE in their barren lives.

Woo!

[QUOTE=ā€œBartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1000153, member: 9ā€]Me, Ewan Mac, Ray Darcy, @ChocolateMice[/USER], John Bruton, [USER=367]@mickee321 and Tony Oā€™Donoghue are all leading the charge here.

I imagine the people who think heā€™s good on the micā€™ are those poor souls who grew up without WWE in their barren lives.

Woo![/QUOTE]

Iā€™m a bit uneasy about some of the company I am in thereā€¦ I still hope the lad wins but he needs to shut the fuck up.

[QUOTE=ā€œBartosz Bereszynskiego, post: 1000134, member: 9ā€]@mickee321 has knocked it out of the ball park. :clap:

:slight_smile:

+1 the cunts accent is fucking terrible as well

Whether he can walk the walk remains to be seen but he definitely canā€™t talk the talk

How many baseball stadiums in America?

Ball park.

You sound like SLR giving out about Declan Hannon giving an interview to a newspaper.

Consensus has been reached, pal. But youā€™ve been left behind.

If Bruton, Ray Darcy, and probably MBB, agree on something, then I disagree. The ship has sailed. Iā€™m not aboard. With any luck sheā€™ll never be seen again.

If David Breen agreed that Conor is a windbag would you then be compromised?

No but @Julio Geordio would be.

:eek:

Why would it bother me? You are the one heā€™s playing hide the fist with.

Your gay sex obsession is growing unsettling. 14% of all your posts are now about gay sex. Here mate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7W0U65gh8

[QUOTE=ā€œglasagusban, post: 1000226, member: 1533ā€]Your gay sex obsession is growing unsettling. 14% of all your posts are now about gay sex. Here mate:
[/QUOTE]

glasagusbreen; a beautiful love story