Official TFK UFC Thread

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1076649, member: 332”]Does anyone actually watch this? Is he going to get his head kicked off him in the next one?
Be good for Ireland if they could get a big fight in Croker but not sure how the outdoors thing would work.
Saw some picture of him squaring up to the number one there. [SIZE=3]The lad is a cunt of epic proportions and completely lacking in class. Best of luck to him though. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

It would be a massive boost to the Irish economy.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1076649, member: 332”]Does anyone actually watch this? Is he going to get his head kicked off him in the next one?
Be good for Ireland if they could get a big fight in Croker but not sure how the outdoors thing would work.
Saw some picture of him squaring up to the number one there. [SIZE=3]The lad is a cunt of epic proportions and completely lacking in class. Best of luck to him though. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

My brother has been big into it for years- it has a huge fan base in Ireland and quite a good few lads actually doing it in local gyms. Anyway, the bro reckons he is the real deal but a lot of UFC fans hate him, but that’s the angle he wants.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1076641, member: 367”]a national embarrassment

https://img.rasset.ie/000a097d-642.jpg[/QUOTE]

The other fella wouldn’t touch gloves when our national hero put his hand out- Macca then flipped him the bird :clap::clap:

I’m estimating it at 1.5 billion.

:rolleyes:

Oh the drama

Oh the drama[/QUOTE]
:clap::clap::clap:

funny to see how the gahliban here go nuts over some guy that stars in the munster hurling championship yet this guy takes on all comers throughout the world in a tough tough sport yet they give him no credit at all because he has high self esteem and is a dapper dresser

Most of these lads are threatened by a scarf, mate. I can only imagine the bruises they inflicted on their wives and kids after finding out Conor won.

Eh, of course he “won”. Oh yes he did. That’s the storyline. It’s a pantomime.

:rolleyes:

Wrestling has as much credibility as this shit. Failed boxers turning their hands at acting.

Wrestling is far more credible.

Sheamus. Now there was an Irish world champion we could be proud of.

Whereas McGregor seems content to merely shame us.

nonsense…Micheal Bisping has never even fought for a title, has got sparked out as few times , is ranked no. 4 and is still one of the highest paid…he got €400k in total for winning last fight…

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1076682, member: 183”]Wrestling is far more credible.

Sheamus. Now there was an Irish world champion we could be proud of.

Whereas McGregor seems content to merely shame us.[/QUOTE]
Did Sheamus win a world championship? Where/how can I sign up for this bandwagon?

I seem to remember he won it circa 2009/10. I have no idea how long he held it for.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/page/UFCpay/ufc-fighters-say-low-pay-most-painful-hit-all

Scumpot badly clamped here

scumpot vs Kev

2 of the more intransigent TFK posters on a massice collision course here

fasten your seat belts folks

How long before there’s a UFC break away group similar to the PDC / BDO based on this low pay?

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1076711, member: 80”]scumpot vs Kev

2 of the more intransigent TFK posters on a massice collision course here

fasten your seat belts folks[/QUOTE]
This will split the forum, @TreatyStones[/USER] and [USER=2533]@Il Bomber Destro[/USER] have already aligned themselves to the Dubliner, while [USER=189]@massey ferguson has rowed in behind the Corkman. Thank God a few of us will be in a position to remain neutral on this one as we find both of them equally dreadful bores.