Official TFK UFC Thread

Itā€™s a fairly brutal sport, but I canā€™t see them introducing darts into it any time soon.

[QUOTE=ā€œmyboyblue, post: 1076624, member: 180ā€]Anyone who knows this shit, @Turenne[/USER], [USER=41]@Captainshan, is it true to say McGregor has gotten a title fight without fighting ANYONE of note?

If so, its fair going/a pisstake.[/QUOTE]

He hasnā€™t fought anyone good. Aldo will destroy him.

Has McGregor even fought any of the lads aldo has beaten?

Safe to say heā€™s doing exceptionally well to have gotten himself to this stage based on ā€œpersonalityā€ alone then? Given his abilities (of which I have little clue in all honesty) is this the best he could have done even had he gone about ā€œearningā€ his shot in the normal manner?

Like I said earlier, my bro and his mates (UFC nerds) reckon he is the real deal- No doubt he is being fast tracked because management want to cash in on the hype but every time he comes up a levelhe wins and people say he hasnā€™t fought anyone yet, wait till heā€¦ He has looked comfortable to date- I still donā€™t think he is up there with Aldo or even Edgar but he keeps rising to it- Heā€™s still relatively fresh to the sport, the high end of it anyway, so thereā€™s more to come from him.

You say that but how many people thought Brock Lesnar would have ended The Undertakerā€™s winning streak at Wrestlemania last year

I appreciate that, but I was asking @Turenne mate.

By the way, Iā€™m not sure there could be anything worse than a UFC nerd, perhaps a WWE nerd, but its not exactly a big leap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHxLgEWkfW4

Hereā€™s the fight by the byā€¦

http://www.setanta.com/ie/video-conor-mcgregor-defeats-dennis-siver-at-ufc-boston/

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1076734, member: 168ā€]Hereā€™s the fight by the byā€¦

http://www.setanta.com/ie/video-conor-mcgregor-defeats-dennis-siver-at-ufc-boston/[/QUOTE]

Destroyed him in round 1 but left himself very open at times. Landed some vicious kicks/knees

we were talking about McGregor Kevā€¦my original point standsā€¦he will make good money from fighting Aldoā€¦

not at allā€¦kev has thrown up lads at the bottom of the ladderā€¦I clearly said Mcgregorā€¦I also showed with Bispeng you donā€™t have to be champion to make moneyā€¦Chael Sonnen proved and now Mcgregor is proving thatā€¦its about what loud mouth the viewers want to see get bashedā€¦Mcgregor has clearly targeted this audience and like Dana White said its just not possible have a fight of this size in Dublin because of the PPV crowd in Americaā€¦

:rolleyes:
there you go againā€¦putting yourself in some imaginary groupā€¦ā€˜me and the ladsā€™ ā€¦deluded fuckā€¦

Why the fuck does McGregor want to fight John Aldridge so much? Is he a Manchester United fan?

there you go againā€¦putting yourself in some imaginary groupā€¦ā€˜me and the ladsā€™ ā€¦deluded fuckā€¦[/QUOTE]
Your obsession with me grows and intensifies, myself and my chums find it incredibly amusing. Carry on, dance for us monkey.

Ah lovely :smiley:

Your bro and his mates must be a right pack of retards, pal.

+1.
Staying up till all hours watching sports broadcast from the states. Who does that shit?

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1076755, member: 168ā€]+1.
Staying up till all hours watching sports broadcast from the states. Who does that shit?[/QUOTE]

Not a sport

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1076755, member: 168ā€]+1.
Staying up till all hours watching sports broadcast from the states. Who does that shit?[/QUOTE]

I do, mate. What about your bro and his mates? Do they do it for sports or just UFC?