Official TFK UFC Thread

@Bandage, as a grown up male who paid a fortune to go to Wrestlemania, what are your thoughts on anyone who might want to travel to Vegas to see McGregors next charade?

A fatal flaw in the mouses argument alright. Man grappling is no sport.

I wouldnā€™t expect a man that runs when faced with conflict to deem single combat a sport, but it is the ultimate sport.

Isnā€™t.

It soooooo is a sport.

Ask Diego

The single combat* involved in wrestling makes it the ultimate sport. UFC on the other hand is all choreographed and staged. McGregor stopped a guy with a glancing blow to the top of the arm before. It is all fake and for people of below average intelligence.

*unless itā€™s a tag team bout.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1076777, member: 9ā€]The single combat* involved in wrestling makes it the ultimate sport. UFC on the other hand is all choreographed and staged. McGregor stopped a guy with a glancing blow to the top of the arm before. It is all fake and for people of below average intelligence.

*unless itā€™s a tag team bout.[/QUOTE]

You mug.

You know nothin, Jon snow.

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1076784, member: 168ā€]You mug.

You know nothin, Jon snow.[/QUOTE]

Do you collect UFC dolls and stickers, you gimp?

Why, are you looking to offload your wrestling ones?

No way.

This guy is huge and I mean huge with the ex pats in the US, to a realloy shocking extent. As an American myself I wish him all the best

The bog men are threatened by him for some reason as @The Selfish Giant has rightly pointed out- They probably despise the fact he had the gumption to go and make something of himself instead of hanging around Ireland giving out about fags and towel heads.

McGregor is an awful cunt, if he posted on TFK i would put him on ignore

he really loves hamming up the roaster routine, fucking gimp, I canā€™t wait to see him beaten to a pulp

McGregor is a long way from having the money to retire, which is what he is planning. In and out quick, he is a fool if he thinks he can. Lose to Aldo and heā€™ll be making comebacks for years.
Iā€™d say heā€™s only made 4/500k so far at a guess. A man with his lifestyle now would blow 5 times that in a short time. He will have massive management and facility bills as well.

McGregorā€™s target audience is the type of people who like Joe.ie and will re-post without fail the latest gormless viral internet video on their Facebook account. Iā€™ll say this for him - he knows his audience and has been extremely successful at tapping into that depressingly large demographic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGJYx25v5I

Exactly. Thereā€™s an old neighbour of princess who was on the Saturday night show the other night whoā€™s famous (never heard of her) for putting her everyday family life up on YouTube. 160m views and have signed to some management crowd and moved to London. The world is full of brain dead cunts who lap up all this utter garbage, some people are happy to make a fool of them selves to take advantage of them and clean up. Conor is at it. Simon Cowell is king of it. Itā€™s all pantomimeā€¦

By the way, Sports guru Caul Pollins thinks this ā€œsportā€ takes place in a pentagon :smiley:

The Daily Mail is the most visited English language news site in the world.