Official TFK UFC Thread

I believe you are confusing me with someone else and as a result are defaming not one, but two very principled posters.

Now, would you mind addressing my question?

That’s it, hide behind your dumb rating, you UFC loving fud.

Resign from the board like you pledged and don’t expect any respect until you do. One month. Could you last that long? Leave now and you’ll be back in time for the championship.

Why do you seem intent on driving me off the forum?

Why do you keep insinuating I am another poster, without any proof?

Why won’t you address my initial query? Afraid to go head to head with me?

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1116481, member: 2514”]I believe you are confusing me with someone else and as a result are defaming not one, but two very principled posters.

Now, would you mind addressing my question?[/QUOTE]
What 2 principled posters?

@Il Bomber Destro[/USER] and [USER=2514]@Nembo Kid

In fairness, if there’s one TFK demographic that there seems to be loads of its the Northern Football fanatic who’s part Italian and loves Celtic while hating everything about Rugby and Martin O’Neill. Completely plausible that you could be a different person to @Il Bomber Destro. For the avoidance of any doubt, why don’t you tell us your opinion on homosexuals and how often you change your shirt?

I was greatly influenced by Il Bomber when I joined the forum, a very captivating and charasmatic. I thought what he did was noble and showed great leadership, he has left a big void and I intend to give my all to ensure his good work is not undone.

Good for you mate, now answer the fucking questions I asked please

I think Homosexuality is rotten. I change my shirt everyday.

Good man Bomber

+1

a legend around these parts

you have fitted in very well yourself - keep it up

I am a longstanding critic of Waterford whispers but this is very good

CONOR MCGREGOR stepped up his mind games with upcoming opponent Jose Aldo as their UFC press tour rolled into Dublin yesterday.
After McGregor whipped his expectant audience into a frenzy as he took to the stage shared with defending champion Aldo and head of the UFC Dana White, he motioned to someone to ‘press play’.
Knowing Aldo was going to be in Dublin for yesterday’s press conference, the video shown at the press conference revealed McGregor had taken the red eye to Rio late Monday night and burned down Aldo’s house with his wife and daughter still in it.
“I will consume you like the affordable biscuit you are,” McGregor said as he jumped on the table, then taking the time to produce a picture of Aldo’s wife and subsequently urinating on it. This was disrupted however by an over eager fan who attempted to get McGregor to urinate on him.
Laughing maniacally at this point to raucous applause and chants, McGregor added “she’s dead Jose, upon your return to your flavela a beaten man, you will sleep alone like some sort of unlovable cucumber that cannot find itself a suitable salad”.
While the murder of Aldo’s wife and child certainly heightens the tension around the fight, many have speculated that McGregor may now be edging the mind games.
“Ha ha, what will he do next? You just don’t know with this guy, he’s all class. He has the warrior spirit and I think this has frightened Aldo and rattled him,” explained UFC expert Josh Pleasant.
McGregor fans in crowd added to the tension as they bellowed chants of ‘your family’s dead’ resulting in Aldo breaking down in tears.
Our sources confirm Aldo will still fight McGregor but has taken several days off from training in order to bury and mourn his family.
“What can I say, Conor is box office baby,” explained Dana White as he shrugged off questions about McGregor’s actions.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/04/01/conor-mcgregor-burns-down-jose-aldos-house-as-mind-games-continue/

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1116623, member: 2272”]I am a longstanding critic of Waterford whispers but this is very good

CONOR MCGREGOR stepped up his mind games with upcoming opponent Jose Aldo as their UFC press tour rolled into Dublin yesterday.
After McGregor whipped his expectant audience into a frenzy as he took to the stage shared with defending champion Aldo and head of the UFC Dana White, he motioned to someone to ‘press play’.
Knowing Aldo was going to be in Dublin for yesterday’s press conference, the video shown at the press conference revealed McGregor had taken the red eye to Rio late Monday night and burned down Aldo’s house with his wife and daughter still in it.
“I will consume you like the affordable biscuit you are,” McGregor said as he jumped on the table, then taking the time to produce a picture of Aldo’s wife and subsequently urinating on it. This was disrupted however by an over eager fan who attempted to get McGregor to urinate on him.
Laughing maniacally at this point to raucous applause and chants, McGregor added “she’s dead Jose, upon your return to your flavela a beaten man, you will sleep alone like some sort of unlovable cucumber that cannot find itself a suitable salad”.
While the murder of Aldo’s wife and child certainly heightens the tension around the fight, many have speculated that McGregor may now be edging the mind games.
“Ha ha, what will he do next? You just don’t know with this guy, he’s all class. He has the warrior spirit and I think this has frightened Aldo and rattled him,” explained UFC expert Josh Pleasant.
McGregor fans in crowd added to the tension as they bellowed chants of ‘your family’s dead’ resulting in Aldo breaking down in tears.
Our sources confirm Aldo will still fight McGregor but has taken several days off from training in order to bury and mourn his family.
“What can I say, Conor is box office baby,” explained Dana White as he shrugged off questions about McGregor’s actions.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/04/01/conor-mcgregor-burns-down-jose-aldos-house-as-mind-games-continue/[/QUOTE]
You don’t like the satirical nature of WW?

I usually don’t like it as it is not very funny and a bit rubbish but the piece above is very good and funny

The RTÉ one was better.

What was that one?

Like most of this stuff there will be shite, but I find it funny. Mind you I only see the ones re-posted by others, so they are probably the better ones.

[B]Conor McGregor[/B] ‏@[B]TheNotoriousMMA[/B] [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/609292368743825408’]2 mins2 minutes ago

I was random tested on May 23rd. Blood AND Urine. @[B]josealdojunior[/B][/URL] you little weasel. You and your weasel coach. [URL=‘https://twitter.com/hashtag/AndNew?src=hash’]#[B]AndNew[/B]

Aldo running scared :pint:

[MEDIA=facebook]375493089311055[/MEDIA]