Official TFK UFC Thread

Rumours that Aldo has injured his ribsā€¦ probabl getting an excuse in just in caseā€¦ itā€™s then a win win

McGregor is living inside his head.

+1,2,3 and 4.

If the Aldo fight is off, Iā€™d love to see Frankie Edgar get a cut at McGregor. If not him, then Mendes. Urijah Faber can fuck right off.

Aldo has shit himself.

He had a breakdown

McGregor is a bigger twat than @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

Is McGregor-Aldo off or whatā€™s the story?

Nope, itā€™s still on. Aldo not as badly injured as initially thought. Chad Mendes has been drafted in as contingency in case either fighter has a last minute withdrawl. If Aldo were to pull out, Mendes/McGregor would be for an interim title, with the winner facing Aldo when fit.

I see McGregorā€™s the betting favourite now. Seems strange given how proven Aldo is by comparison. Are there question marks over Aldo or what?

Have to hand it to McGregor. The hype heā€™s built is unreal.

Yeah itā€™d be folly suggest an injury wonā€™t hamper Aldo in some way, though Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s been a lot of money from the plethora of brainless McGregor supporters

1 Like

Presume Dana will be happy enough with the Aldo injury though right? I would have thought McGregor holding the belt is the dream scenario for him.

Betting on McGregor to win seems like buying money

Why so?

Seems to me that the ā€œorganisationā€ would want him as a champion

1 Like

Probably. But it wouldnā€™t matter much what the organisation wants if Aldo knocked him the fuck out.

I imagine Aldo will be pressured into fighting regardless of what the injury status is alright. But that pressureā€™s probably there anyway. Heā€™s not getting this sort of payday against anyone else.

Odds on a draw and a rematchā€¦

Havenā€™t seen any price on a draw, but surely thereā€™ll be a rematch seems if itā€™s any way competitive.

Aldo pulls out. Dana White is pissed and barely capable of hiding it.

McGregor is his usual self

https://youtu.be/8j-GAYzVGfs

White has ye all fooled. He is loving it. Makes fucktards eventual fight v Aldo an even bigger story in a few months.