Official TFK UFC Thread

He has me rattled within an inch of my life mate.

Can you not do something? Anything? This could be the end of the Internet.

I could challenge him to a UFC “fight”. You could write the script - make sure I win though

Could he not fight that Tyson Fury fella for King of the Tinkers?

1 Like

The crazy thing is McGregor didn’t even look to sit down on that shot before he threw it. Totally fluid compared to Aldo’s jerking movements. Did he catch Aldo cold? Granted it was right on the button but he didn’t put much behind it at all.

If you can shut down the neuromuscular system at all it matters little

I think the fact that Aldo had unloaded at the same time really left him open to the full impact of McGregor’s punch. Although the punch he took wasted him, he had landed a decent punch which marked McGregor nicely too.

reminded me of this

6 Likes

It’s crazy that some people think that the UFC would go to the trouble of fixing the fight and also decide to end it inside the first few seconds.

Minimise your advertising takings, lose out on a few rounds of exhibition-style stuff woke leaving the whole thing open to question. Why would you bother?

2 Likes

Reminded me a it of Kirkland-Ishida - https://youtu.be/wQGiyXnBSa0?t=6m15s

Aldo must really not have acknowledged what other opponents had been saying about McGregor’s power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

its all about the $$$$

YOU MUG

A reverse ball hop double bluff…

Ah the 'old switcheroo magic vanishing bluff eh?

It’s all so obvious now.

Anyone see that dickhead from Cork asking Holly Holmes about the 12 pubs of Christmas, thats the type of person who follows this “sport”

When did you get into UFC, mate? Aren’t you a bit old for it?

1 Like

As I said above, complete arrogance. Even if he thought he was faster better and able to pull it off, just don’t attempt a move that leaves you open to a counter left FFS

Amatuer hour, evn Hulk Hogan would not have walked in
to that one

1 Like

When you were still fat and single.

1 Like

He brought his wife on honeymoon to a Mcgregor fight in Vegas pal, big fan of the sport.

1 Like

Ah Honeymoon banter from @Gman.

Superb.

1 Like