Official TFK UFC Thread

What a schmuck.

Expect the unexpected mate. No one thought The Undertaker would be beaten at Wrestlemania

8 Likes

Ah here whatever about banter from the other heroes on this thread I won’t tolerate competition fixing accusation from a member of the horsey set.

2 Likes

That about sums it up.
Fucking mugs spending all that money to go to LV for that shit. Did you see that fella telling Holly Holmes “I’m after borrowin’ eh thousand euro out the Credit Union to come here” , then he starts singing the Auld Triangle.
FFS

It was on pay per view, no ads.

UFC want the big story after it. Sure a slug out between the two with an even enough call at the end would be great but the knock out has been huge news.

1 Like

Are the referees employees of UFC like everyone else?

Presumably. Are the referees in The World Cup employees of FIFA?

I believe so. Are you going to defend the UFC by using FIFA as a barometer?
I would review that.

UFC know to be dictators and to force agendas of fighters. Hence why so many like Aldo & GSP have fractious relationships with them. Not too far a stretch to suggest the same may happen with refs.

emphasThank you for all the kind messages!
I am extremely grateful and proud to be in the position I am in.
To the naked eye it was 13 seconds, but to my team and my family it has been a lifetime of work to get to that 13 seconds.
Congratulations to the staff at the UFC on a historic week in the sports history and an amazing 2015 for the company.
It is an honor to be playing a part in this great companies continued growth and success and an honor to top off a phenomenal week in the sports history.
Thank you to all the fans who travelled and made this week what it was!!
The traveling Irish are untouchable when it comes to creating the atmosphere needed to make a week like this what it was!!
I am forever blown away by the support of my country. We have changed the game forever!!!
Respect to a great champion in Jose Aldo. The true greats will always overcome adversity.
I wish him and his loyal team well on their journey back. Much respect.
Thank you all!!!ized text

That’s unfair mate. I don’t place my horses with the likes of Charles Byrnes and Ted Walsh.

I’ve only ever had horses with GE so feck off with that accusation

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGGxbHxY6dE

Presumably he had seen the script at that stage mate

Peter McNeeley (born October 6, 1968) is an American former heavyweight boxer, best known for his 1995 fight with Mike Tyson in which McNeeley had famously vowed to wrap Tyson in a “cocoon of horror.”[1] McNeeley fought aggressively and was knocked down twice within the first two minutes as a result. McNeeley was disqualified after his manager Vinnie Vecchione stepped into the ring to stop his fighter from taking any more punishment after the second knockdown. TV Guide included the fight in their list of the 50 Great TV Sports Moments of All Time in 1998.[2]

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1pfeOuLiZA

1 Like

Cunt setting up a camera to record their “spontaneous” reactions.

UFC is the Joe.ie of “sports”

4 Likes

the scum of Irish society following this gimp

2 Likes

A combined IQ of 22 in that room.

3 Likes

But it’s not a sport.

1 Like

That doesn’t narrow it down sufficiently, mate.