Official TFK UFC Thread

Is there not people here who can confirm McGregor is bluffing about alot of his wealth?

Thatā€™s the sport heā€™s in palā€¦50 cent I get money track as he was entering the ring this morning says it all.

At a guessā€¦Iā€™d say he has enough to retire at 28 years of age if he wanted toā€¦he knows the big winner is the companyā€¦in fairness heā€™s alluded to it often enough.

Heā€™s far more financially secure now then he would have dreamed 5/6 years agoā€¦how he manages itā€¦is another debate.

I reckon heā€™ll be fine though and will look after his child and mrs v well.

1 Like

So youā€™ve no clue either.

Heā€™s doing alright.

Well we all know that, but is it closer to 2 million or 60 million?

He doesnā€™t seem to have a huge entourage or whatever so he should be fine
But from what i am led to believe he will need that Hollywood gig or buy into UFC or something eventually. By the time the fight money is taxed and he gets everyone paid its not that huge. It may seem huge to ordinary people in lump sums but that often is all he may make in a year. Simimilar enough to a months wage for an EPL player.

He (and many of his dumb fans) goes on as if he is in Ronaldos league of earning but the truth is a ling way from that.

1 Like

Why, whatā€™s he saying?? Iā€™m sure heā€™s made a bit but heā€™s paying out too - training and coaches\sparring , diet nutrition, flights back and forth, accom etc. all cost. Heā€™s had decent sponsorship and growing pursesā€¦ Iā€™m sure heā€™s sitting on a mill or so.

2 mil

1 Like

Made 700k last year i think

Youā€™ll know when he has 60 m coz money will never be mentionedā€¦does way too much talking about it for him to be that loaded

1 Like

Heā€™s the best paid fighter in that game.

If heā€™s sensibleā€¦he wont have to use his plumbing skills on some shithole site in Dublin again.

Iā€™d say heā€™s worth closer to 10 then 2ā€¦but no where near 60.

Anyone making money with half a brain doesnt tell anyone how much they are actually making.

The fighting business is based off bravadoā€¦he has to make a name for himself with extravagent talk.

Otherwise he wont be paid.

Yeah and heā€™s doubled that this year. Nothing mega for a sports person at the top of his gameā€¦but a few gyms, training brand gear and a book once he retires will see him rightā€¦

2 Likes

He seems like a sharp fellaā€¦thereā€™s no fear of him.

Good luck to him.

1 Like

Serious ???

@caoimhaoin

Iā€™d say last night will have done a lot for his earnings. The Yanks love a winner and that was such a dominant performance it should attract more sponsors in the US.

1 Like

If he is sensible he can live very well. Depends on what the outgoings are though. Most combat athletes tend to end up broke.

I suspect the next planned career move is into movies/TV where he could be a Jason Statham type

1 Like

i canā€™t see the likes of Nate Diaz lying about getting about 2 million to fight him twiceā€¦so if heā€™s getting that Mcgrgeor must be making double from those fights aloneā€¦i canā€™t see him doing all the promotion work before Aldo fight if heā€™s not getting a percentage of it tooā€¦doesnā€™t make sense t do itā€¦Iā€™d say he has atleast ā‚¬10m madeā€¦ii believe he spent 300k on some fitness expert getting ready for second diaz fightā€¦
does Ireland still have a tax breaks for professional athletes ?..

I saw Dana white interviewing Mike Tyson once and white said he remembered after Tyson won a fight in vegas the next day there would be a whole entourage going round in a fleet of brand new high end carsā€¦the rate he blew money was ridiculousā€¦

1 Like