Old Matchday Programmes

Nerds please post your all old ones.

I have this one from the 92 Leinster Football Final between Dublin and Kildare. Meath-Wexford was the Minor semi final

Did @Bandage & Co buy their first trousers from here?

3 Likes

These lads heavily advertised in rugby football programmes in the late 80s. Haven’t heard of them since.

3 Likes

I’d say some of the young bucks in here purchased these competitively priced shirts

This was a Souvenir one the FAI produced after to cash in

I’ve a chest full of old newspapers, programmes and things like that at the top of the stairs, I picked this out the other day to flick through while on the bowl, this match had special significance for AFR as I’m sure many will remember

Great thread tim. Iv a belter for you but can’t put my hand on it right now

Tim. PM coming your way re the above programme.

I had the very shirt. I pulled more women in that thing. Class!

There was a lot of tears after that minor game, Tim. Was it a semi or final?

Semi Replay

A great day for reconciliation between north and south

Don’t think the hand wringing brigade would be too happy with this these days

A tenner into a European final.
Back when it was treated like the makey uppey competition it is.

It was the year the English didn’t compete tbf

That ticket would have been from school though so probably cheaper than the norm

Cablelink was unreal

:rollseyes:

Here he comes on his vroom vroom to spoil another thread with his obsession. This thread would suit you har as having never kicked or pucked a ball in your life buying programs is as close as you’d get to the action.

Burn that fucking thing!

1 Like

I put the sellotape on the left hand side myself to stop this baby falling apart.

2 Likes

You’ve destroyed the value of it

How many cans of Tuborg would it have been worth without the sellotape?

That’s interesting point. I have a ticket for an international in Paris was 100f from same time. That was about a tenner too id say.

Any idea how much an AI final or FA cup final ticket would have been on 99? Ticket prices far outstripped inflation if I had to guess