On this day

Comhghairdeachas Boxty. Go marfaidh sibh beo ar an am seo arìs. Gob fliuch agus bàs in Eirinn!

2 Likes

Congratulations @anon67715551

1 Like

Congratulations Boxty. Wear well.

1 Like

Ana flúairsech ar fad. Búiochas libh go léir.

3 Likes

Congrats boxty

1 Like

On this day, year unknown, that daft bastard Billy Joe McAllister jumped clane off the Tallahatchie bridge.

3 Likes

Tnh

Bobbie Gentry said he did and Maw & Paw were heartbroken.Twas on the wireless FFS.

1 Like

That fucker never had a lick of sense

2 Likes

1960 by all accounts.

Was that the song for your first dance at the wedding?

May ye have 48 more @anon67715551 and you can decide yourself whether that’s a blessing or a curse

1 Like

You expect me to recall shit that I hadn’t hand act or part of !!! Swathes of the occasion are conveniently erased from my memory bank. It was a Saturday, how’s that…

They were always Saturdays in those days

There was the occasional “emergency” :wink:

1 Like

I don’t care if he spent the rest of his career trying ro recreate it, this was special. And at a time when it wasn’t easy to find it or see it, when you heard about it before you saw it.

4 Likes

Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes, and you can’t say they don’t deserve it

16 Likes

Such a great header by Quinn to get that direction on it and not overhit it either.

Crap screenshot below but the idea that Quinn is going to win this header against Metzelder and then flick it between Linke and Ramelow looks distinctly unlikely. Great run from Robbie too.

7 Likes

The annual reminder of aging. Now it’s 19 years since my junior cert. I missed that goal because of some exam

2 Likes

+1

Honours English paper one 1 want to say