Opinion: Tj Reid

Obviously. Limerick have that balance.

I was told only tonight Flynn was a brilliant soccer goalkeeper. Was offered trials in England but preferred to stay home. Anyone from Waterford confirm ?

I don’t know why you’re making that point as if I dont get it

I know they wont. Neither will 6 timmy macs.

Cork wouldn’t have won without ben oconner. Specifically his skill set

They could have got an amount of lads to bust their holes like niall and Timmy

Did he have trials at Villa but came home after robbing a pair of boots?

I give up.

Hadn’t heard that part but, true or not, happy to peddle it

You jumped in lad

Im sorry I did.

1 Like

Ok. Apology accepted

Niall McCarthy was a great bit of stuff, like a terrier competing for ball and effective at stopping a man from hurling and could put up a score if things broke his way. A warrior.

Timmy on the other hand was all athleticism and I wouldn’t rate him all that highly but his pace suited that Cork team and was a high effort player. Hadn’t a fraction of the hurling of a Kieran Hero Murphy but Murphy hadn’t a fraction of his attitude.

1 Like

Yep and it looks like Casey will loose out to Flanagan and I’d doubt anybody would argue Casey isn’t the better natural hurler.

Some redirect from discussing TJ Reid’s missus to the Cork team of the 00s

1 Like

Great bit of internetting by myself.

2 Likes

You’ve ruined a few lads Tuesday night

And if they’re 2 points down with 15 minutes to go Casey will be brought on to win it.

The hard workers will keep you competitive.

Your best hurler will win you a game.

Think Dowling 2018, in multiple knock out games

If your best hurlers are also your hardest workers you’ll win 3 in a row a few times

I think you are missing the point on purpose to be honest here Esteban. Trying to suck me in.

1 Like

Ye aren’t making any point that I can see

It’s like building a house. You start with the foundations. It doesn’t matter if the house finished in marble if the foundations aren’t right. It’s the same with a team.

Players have attributes and roles that create synergy. Its all about the team and choosing the parts correctly.

2 Likes

You learned something from Dela anyway