Opinion: Tj Reid

TJ’s missus got it handed to her on Twitter the other day :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Really ? Where did you see that ?

An odd observation, there’s a malevolent streak in you.
You’re amused by the scurrilous comments of a gutless no-mark, hiding under the cloak of internet anonymity.

9 Likes

Guilty as charged Mr Ironic

What type of prick do you have to be to concoct something like that ?? You’d wonder what joy is in a lad who needs to tweet that nonsense…probably some bloke who couldn’t get near her …

3 Likes

Yer man who put up the tweets, Twitter account is gone now too. Good riddance.

1 Like

The last thing they need to be reading aren’t they down the aisle soon

You seem to know a lot about it… Stop trying so hard.

Do you hate her because she is pretty or do you hate him because hes banging her .? What’s behind this behavior ?

It’s obvious he hates himself here

Chill, who said anything about hating anyone?! Cool the jets butty

In Limerick we stand up for our women . She has been subjected to sexual harassment on twitter by some prick . And you laughing about it on here. Cut from the same cloth.

3 Likes

Agreed

Tommy Walsh
JJ Delaney
Sheflin
Noel Hickey
Eoin Lankan
Eddie Brennan

All in their prime or near.

I thought the 08’ team was supposed to be the best ever and would hammer the 12’ version.
I thought they beat a great Tipp team in the making in 09’ and lost to a great Tipp team in 10’.

What they did to Waterford in a final, the scale of it will never be repeated I’d say. Just my opinion, I could be misrembering but thought they were the best.

2 Likes

Richie Power was there for both, whicheouldve been closer to his prime?

Yeah the League final hammering to Dublin in 2011 and the Leinster final hiding against Galway in 2012 stand against the 11’ and 12’ team. The 06’-09’ team would never have lost by those margins.

1 Like

2012 I’d imagine. He was very good in the 2014 semi-final and finals against Limerick and Tipp I think. Really came to the fore on the beaten them in the 2010 AI final.

1 Like

Not the best era but think they beat other teams clearly enough to set themselves apart and then beat a great team in the making

TJ and Richie Hogan came through in those training games with the 08 lads. The standard must have been something. Pity they weren’t taped for posterity. Be worth money!

Lennox Lewis taped a load of his prep and training.

The first 20 minutes of the 2nd half on the 2012 semi final was also awesome now I think of it albeit Tipp were a bit of a shambles that day .

1 Like

I’m probably underrated the 12’ team