Orange stick Championships - Antwerp 2013 and London 2018

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Cowboys and Texans.

If its not his beloved Liverpool he doesnā€™t want to know.

Iā€™d your own stance based on science :smiley:

i dont have the numbers ---- iā€™m basing my stance on life experience in the absence of the numbers youā€™re afraid to share for some reason.

Limerick is and has always been a hardcore hockey city. I donā€™t know why all of a sudden that this is news to some people. :confused:

3 Likes

So youā€™re claim that the Hockey pitch in the comp is used only for soccer is based on life experience?

Iā€™ve played soccer on it many, many times, yes.

Do you mean ā€œmiddle classā€ in the British sense or did you mean upper middle class / upper class in the Irish sense?
I suppose people with ā€œnotionsā€ played hockey in limerick. The rest played soccer, GAA and a bidda junorr rubby

And where would you think that the multiple munster and All Ireland champion teams have been practicing?

Irishā€¦ your man is gone bananas because iā€™m calling it a niche sport. Itā€™s bizarre.

How the fuck would I know, iā€™m asking you.

You said itā€™s only used for soccer so Iā€™m asking you?

Apple said - 1 pitch isnt used. That must be the one thatā€™s constantly used for soccer. Youā€™re obviously referring to the second pitch.

Mate, are you new to this soccer lark?
Hockey pitches have been used for all weather soccer training etc since long before I was a boy

Heā€™s typical of the 'Rastooler fuckwits on here. Always talking shite about a united Oireland yet always slags off united Ireland teams and dismisses them as orange bastards because the team is made up of people from all parts of the island.

And then he spends half his days on the Liverpool FC thread obsessing over an English football team with a questionable history towards Irish Catholics.

It probably makes sense in his head.

2 Likes

So munster and All Ireland champions have to share their facilities with lads in off the road for a game of 6 aside?

Thatā€™s how itā€™s always been, those pitches donā€™t and never have paid for themselves

Is that news to you?

Yes. I presumed they were shitty old practice pitches or pitches no longer usedā€¦ i didnt think that the elite club players would have to share their pitches with Joe Bloggsā€¦ the sport must be in a bad way?

He has you here in fairness @anon61956325.