Outstanding Meltdowns

The Limerick lads are in full meltdown mode on the Limerick GAA thread. It’s fascinating to watch.

you’d have thought that by now that they’d sychronise with the team and all melt down in croker

@Esteban_de_la_Sexfac on the limerick Gaa thread. He took issue with my comments on the media and now has packed his bags and decided to leave the forum.

Didn’t you vow to leave the forum months ago, after losing a bet to him? But then reneged? Was that you?

No I was reprieved.

Ah ok, you’re indebted to @Esteban_de_la_Sexfac so. I thought you’d reneged. Apologies.

No I’m not. You’d be an expert about debt alright but I’m not indebted to anybody.

didn’t you renege on paying a load of subbies?

Huh? You just said he gave you a reprieve?

Chucks has walked into this one. Whatever about all the bullshit I can’t imagine the type of social problems a lad that is seething over in Australia because a young lad he doesn’t know from Ireland sticks up a few winners on a horse racing thread has.

Deflection alert. You’re blackguarding @Esteban_de_la_Sexfac who has allowed you remain on this forum, through good grace. Assuming you didn’t renege.

Ive no idea what you are on about. He keeps following me from thread to thread I’ve asked him to stop and he’s packed up his bags and left.

You don’t? You lost a bet to him and vowed to leave the board. He gave you a reprieve (assuming you didn’t renege). I’d thank the man, not blackguard him.

The horse won so I was reprieved. You can’t call me that I believe it was called. Unless the turf club over turn a 15 length winning margin I won’t be going anywhere.

Huh?

That was the name of the horse.

OOOOOOOoooffffffffft. @Chucks_Nwoko being bitchslapped here.

I must’ve missed that. I only recall you losing the bet with @Esteban_de_la_Sexfac. I hope he comes back. Top poster.

Once again proving he is the biggest tosser on the forum.

Bump.

:popcorn: