Outstanding Meltdowns

Thatā€™s a meltdown.

This also is a meltdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjr8gHTpL8E

@Chucks_Nwoko I wish you could have been at my 5 a side game last night, bloke we were playing against had a complete meltdown, big fat wanker, totally lost it over a free not given (probably because there wasnā€™t a free there). This was a 45 year old man throwing his bottle out of the pram, terrible twoā€™s nappy meltdown on an epic scale. Kept fucking whining about it for the rest of the game, started throwing his (considerable) weight around then, fucking prick stamped me, brought it into the bar afterwards, would not fucking shut up about it, kept fucking throwing remarks over to our table for half an hour until finally he picks up his gear and with a ā€œIā€™ve fucking had enough of this shitā€ storms off into the night.
We calmly ordered another jug.

A jug of what though?

Mi-wadi

Eh, beer.

Will you get a rematch with him? Just run your studs down the back of achilles next time, and whisper ā€œWelcome to Bunclodyā€ in his ear as he writhes in agony on the (synthetic, or otherwise) turf.

Well we have to play them two more times this season, so should be interesting. I would never however stoop to such base Monaghan tactics.

Local competition @Fitzy?

Summer Over 35ā€™s at Soccer 5ā€™s in Tuggerah. Good craic, but weā€™re complete shit as most of our players donā€™t turn up most weeks and weā€™re constantly scrounging around trying to find someone whoā€™ll play a game for us. I mean last night, I was the best player on our team and Iā€™m fucking useless (apart from being blind in one eye, which doesnā€™t exactly help). Hard going when you donā€™t have any subs or only the one sub, especially against teams who have been playing together for years and always turn up with 3 or 4 subs. Useless pricks on our team - if youā€™re going to commit to playing in something, then do it. Iā€™m considering an offer from the Southern Ettalong boys to play long term with them from next year. It could cause some falling out between friends, but look, this is Men over 35ā€™s 5 a side, itā€™s serious fucking business.

Now, this is a rant. Whilst @fitzy is beginning to show signs of a meltdown, he is merely still at the ranting stage. Meltdowns can often be sourced to a rant that has been belittled, or ignored, by a disinterested target audience. Can everyone please be sympathetic to Fitzyā€™s plight? Iā€™d hate to see a half blind forty something paper merchant in meltdown mode, veering wildly across the F3 into oncoming traffic.

3 Likes

That was a fairly mild rant in fairness @Chucks_Nwoko, Iā€™d even question if it qualifies as a rant. I doubt very much I would get any sympathy for anything here.
However, people who call the M1, the F3, really fucking piss me off. It was renamed the M1 over two years ago. Iā€™m struggling here, but Iā€™m not going to go into meltdown about it. I will remain calm. Call it the F3 again and you will have a serious fucking meltdown to adjudicate over.

Iā€™ve never heard of the M1 Derby Fisty.

Thatā€™s the Sydney-centric media for you. Anti-north bias.

Lock the thread.

:smile:

Iā€™m surprised there hasnā€™t been more women featured to date.

This is a meltdown. Fair play to the lad that recorded him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoi1DIC9Vu8

DONT FUCKING DENIS ME

2 Likes

It was the control that made it great.

@Captainshan

Lock thread.

3 Likes