Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Again, I have not once defended Cosgrave here.

Iā€™ve merely called out that you are enraged that Cosgrave has played a part in exposing political and institutional corruption in Ireland. You cannot dispute stories The Ditch have ran so instead you try and attack the man.

Couldnā€™t give a toss about the Web Summit, donā€™t really care much for Cosgrave himself as he seems well able to handle trust fund babies like yourself.

Iā€™m merely pointing out your agenda and attempts to attack those who expose corrupt and nefarious actions of those who hold power.

Bodybag

Bizarre tirade of whataboutery. 1

No itā€™s a damning indictment of your double standards and confirmation of the fact you have an agenda against Cosgrave rather than a moral standpoint.

Run along now.

People who resort to shouting whataboutery are usually not able to explain away their contradictions.

Cosgrave is making it very fucking obvious heā€™s a shill for China.

Idiot.

Thereā€™s a tonne of these. Because Martin is old FF. Heā€™s probably not as corrupt as some of the others but theres no doubt heā€™s done a whole load of grifting.
Itā€™s just bizarre, youā€™re an enraged manchild but you think youā€™re batman.
Run along to your batmobile now fool.

Youā€™re doing that passive aggressive thing you do when you lose an argument.

Why arenā€™t you as vocal about Martin as you are Cosgrave?

The lads love Martin because he attends a few GGA games

1 Like

poor @Juhniallio , thought he was top dog around here the last few months & now he is getting bitchslapped by this new poster @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

I really am too civil, too measured and too fair for the vicious abuse, dishonesty and smearing that some posters resorted to here.

I havenā€™t insulted anyone. Iā€™ve been very level headed, shown maturity, debated my points, substantiated them and being called a freak, an idiot, a fool.

Some people really ought to grow up and be able to take a bit of debate without resorting to insults when they are too insecure in their argument.

1 Like

Youā€™re doing that moving goalpost thing when you get shown up for a fool and start demanding we talk about other things.

Nope youā€™re doing that passive aggressive thing.

You labelled it a tirade of whataboutery. I followed that up directly by asking you about your double standards on Martin and Cosgrave. Your accusation about moving goalposts is false, you brought up whataboutery, I told you it was double standards.

Once again, itā€™s the passive aggressive thing you do when you canā€™t stand over a point you made. You want to hit me up with more bitchy insults now?

Thatā€™s gonna sting some of the lads here

Fifty years ago, back when were a proper country, these little, coughs, irregularities were seen to be part and parcel of getting things done. A nod here - a wink there.
Some folk would be happy if we could go back to those good old days where you got the bit of planning, got the speeding ticket thrown in the bin and this kind of stuff.
We were getting thousands of homes built and everyone was happy. Cosgrave is interfering in thisā€¦.

2 Likes

More paragraphs.

There was just a bit of light banter on the Web Summit Rio in here and then you come in here defending PCā€™s honour. Cringe.

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy would be one of those. Heā€™s on record as saying that the government have destroyed the country.

Was it the rule of the Brits or 1970s planning in Ireland that he longs for again?

Things change. Now we have an unequal society where the rich and getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

When you have elected reps abusing their positions, pulling strokes to get land for their wife then that is hugely damaging for society. You have renters all across the country being gouged by greedy speculators. There is no humanity to these actions, no empathy, certainly no decency to those who commit them and stand over them. There is no accountability to those who are rumbled and caught. Instead you have the arrogance & confidence of people like Niall Collins to pull these strokes and expect to brazen it out even if they caught. A proper democracy would make an example of him and jail him - like should have happened with Varadkar, Troy and English too.

1 Like

Did you build that house yet?

1 Like

How can you jail someone when they havenā€™t committed a crime?