Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

Huh?

1 Like

He was granted legal aid half way through the trial

Yes and the trial is over. His means at the time of the trial entitled him to legal aid. I.e. his dealings with legal aid are done and they canā€™t clawback

1 Like

Its been reported that Paddyā€™s legal bill to re-affirm his innocence was Ā£500k (sterling). How many years wages is that?

About 1.5 id say.

Over 100k stg was the figure I saw reported widely. Now of course 500k would fit into that bracket

You sure? If his contract was being paid up legal aid couldnā€™t view it as money owed and paid?

Nope, itā€™ll normally be based on your current i.e last 12 months salary.

Not that heā€™ll need to but he does have to inform them if his financial circumstances change. That will probably make a difference?

As I said before, his dealings with legal aid are over. Have been pretty much since verdict.

What sort of deal did he have with legal aid? Full costs, repayment? What allowance or conditions were placed in relation to his contract being paid etc?

Huh? His entitlement to legal was based on facts i.e previous 12 months salary. The case finished and that was the end of his legal. Finito.

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

It will have been based on his financial circumstances, if he was in receipt of his salary he wouldnā€™t have got legal aid in the first place. Legal aid make provision for future earnings and complex financial circumstances, otherwise every self employed defendant would be looking for ways to cook their books. Theyā€™d have had a look at his contract

Mate, maybe stop coming into the thread if it vexes you so.

When Iā€™m right Iā€™m right, even when Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™m a bit worried about which one of is Sidney in this debateā€¦

1 Like

Oh dear god

1 Like

Oh dear God yourself.

Well off you go to the legal aid website and find something that backs up your assertion

I donā€™t need to, and I donā€™t feel much need to educate you

Could the state not apply for a recovery of defence costs order?