Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

He is in the top 20 alright maybe even the top 10. Hes a brilliant player.

Talented yes but application and performance at the highest level he has proved literally nothing.

What endorsement deals could Jackson hope to get from now on? Rohypnol?

3 Likes

Iā€™m organising a card, want in?

Hes a decent fella id say and he is a very good athlete and trainer. He has one major vice he should have gone teetoal

and learned to defend at 21 or 22.

He was, by all accounts, a complete dickhead for many years. He seemed pleasant whenever I spoke to him. One of my good pals played with him and then trained him for a long time. Said he was the most talented player he had ever encountered in 15 years in professional rugby, but that he just wanted to hit him a slap all the time.
He really knuckled down at Sale though, was outstanding week in week out. Best I ever saw in the flesh, and I saw him a lot. He was utterly cast out of the England set up. The fact he is back in speaks volumes. Bigger unit than youā€™d imagine also. Has a slightly unpredictable /menacing aura about him that Iā€™ve never felt about a rugby pro before.

2 Likes

Hopefully he can put all this behind him and move on with his life.

You hardly want me to write that on the card, pal. Be more congratulatory is my tip.

1 Like

Maybe he thought you were crackinng on to his tranny

Itā€™s all a matter of opinion but a good case could be made to say you are wrong. Sexton and Madigan have both gone to France and neither done enough to get owners chasing after more Irish outhalfs anytime soon. Irelandā€™s exit at the 2015 world cup was mainly blamed on injury to Sexton so itā€™s hard to see how the 3rd choice then became the 3rd best out half in the world in the next 12 months. I can think of teams even in the pro14 where I wouldnā€™t have him as the starting 10.

Did you see his performances for ulster during that season and for Ireland on the boks tour? Jackson is an outstanding rugby player. The comparison with Sexton and madigans performances is really odd. Iā€™m not sure why youā€™d hold madigan not being good enough agaisnt paddy Jackson.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a higher than normal level of shite being posted here this evening

2 Likes

I saw most Ulster games that year. They came 4th in a Pro12 won by Connacht with AJ McGinty at out half and didnā€™t make it out of the group in Europe. I have to admit that I never thought I was looking at the 3rd best out half in the world during them games. He also had the luxury of playing outside one of the worldā€™s best scrumhalfs throughout the season.
If you were a French club owner would the failure of Sexton and Madigan there not make you question paying 450k each year to Jackson?

Oldings getting 150k a year in division two after a rape trial and being out of the Game for two full seasons. He was essentially Irelandā€™s first choice out half at the time. Heā€™d have started for all the top 14s pretty much bar maybe racing.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Bumbles strikes again :smiley:

Itā€™s as accurate as all the others Iā€™d suggest.

2 Likes

He did get a chance though after he knuckled down with Sale but Lancasterā€™s extreme ā€œno dickheadsā€ policy killed him.

Heā€™s like Quade Cooper in terms of his natural gifts.

Is this Cipriani or Jackson youā€™re referring to?

2 Likes