Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

@Halfpipe ?

Yep even after the edit it makes absolutely no sense. Who was out of the game for 2 full seasons? Who was essentially Irelandā€™s first choice out half at the time? Your final point is opinion but the other 2 are just factually wrong in every way.

Paddy Jackson wasnā€™t Irelands starting outhalf during the bok tour is factually wrong? You exactly what I meant.

and who do you think was out of the game for two years :rollseyes:

Really, who was? Jackson last put on the Irish jersey in 2017 and didnā€™t get a minute on the field in the game, Sexton played the full 80 which is rare in professional rugby. Both Olding and Jackson played throughout the 2016/17 season, Oldings last appearance in April 17 and Jacksonā€™s in May. Were you in a coma for a year?

Iā€™m talking about the end of the boks tour in 2016.

You said Paddy Jackson wouldnā€™t have commanded a salary of 500k after the bok tour. I pointed out Stuart Olding after a rape trial, not nearly as good a player is getting offers off 150k off division two teams in France. Of course Jackson would have gotten between 400-500k in France.

Players earning more than Ā£400k in France in 2016: Carter, Nonu, Giteau, Halfpenny, Habana, Slade, Vermuelen Parra, Dusautoir, Smith. Regardless how good you think Jackson was in a series Ireland lost against a poor South Africa, he was not and is unlikely to be ever in the same bracket as players of that quality.

3 Likes

:thinking:

Oooft

Applecrumble being schooled badly here.

Thatā€™s a made up bullshit list. Census Johnson the 34 year old tighthead prop was getting 400k. There was treble if not quadruple that many players over 400k in France in 2016. Did you pull these figures from Joe.ie again?

Parra 450k, halfpenny 600k, wasnā€™t o Connell contract 600k a year?

Are you referring to the time on here you claimed Garry Ringrose was earning 50k a year when I linked you to an article confirming he was on 5 times that salary? Iā€™d say you are the IRFUs dream customer, convinced all the Irish lads are playing for the pride of the jersey and expenses when try could be ā€œearning millions out foreignā€

3 Likes

Bakkies Botha at 38 was getting 400k ffs

So you can confirm you made up more figures as total bolox. I said Ringrose was probbaly making 50k until his most recent deal.

Dan carter was 1.2 million a year so Iā€™d say pj would have easily picked up between 400-500k.

Now now, the internet never forgets!

3 Likes

Yes and read a few comments on where I clearly say I didnā€™t know Ringrose had signed a new contract a few months earlier. Are you going to admit you left out 30 or so players earning over 400k in France in 2016?

@anon32894817 you need to go outside and get some fresh air

5 Likes