Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding -treat women poorly

It canā€™t be solely the messages as the basis for revoking the contracts as by that logic Gilroyā€™s would be revoked too.

Hard to tell conclusively from the statements if it was a unilateral action but language like ā€œrevokeā€ suggests no deal done. I suspect the IRFU are in a grey enough area legally but decided it was worth the risk.

I only know 1 person who believe they are rapists. Everybody i know think they are massive arseholes. Same thing in some peopleā€™s minds I suppose.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you only know one person.

Yeah.

Itā€™s all about the brand broā€™

2 Likes

Probably paid the remaining time on the contracts up in full.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the take from most rational people alright.

1 Like

So the 50 headbangers who went marching in a few cities donā€™t represent ā€œmostā€ of the country, kid? Thatā€™d be my take on it too.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not very good at counting.

Maybe they need their head examined if they need to use signal in the first place?

1 Like

Must have been in the millons so if most of the country mate?

I didnā€™t see millions out protesting the innocence of the Guildford Four and the Birmingham Six.

Did you? :grin:

Sorry I donā€™t see the connection, bud?

I know. You donā€™t see much.

Yeah, it would be strange to have a misunderstanding of the criminal justice system in another jurisdiction. :roll_eyes:

So while youā€™re up on your high horse did you ever send the girl who was the subject of your tampon sucking fantasy an email setting out what youā€™d posted here

You know, in case people thought you were a hypocrite in spouting forth on the rugby WhatsApp messages.

6 Likes

Ooooffffffttttt and ouch!

1 Like

Now, now, you were caught out on a basic point as regards your understanding of the criminal justice system.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Ok mate.

In northern Ireland. There, Iā€™ve dealt with it.

Now you deal with your misogynistic tampon sucking rape fantasy hypocrisy

There was definitely a deal done. Look at the lads statements. Not a word of rancour

3 Likes