Paris Olympics 2024

Ah Jaysus

Thanks.
I had a look around there. It seems that Eurosport is now some-way linked with Discovery+. Looks like they bought them out or something.

Is the sailing definitely starting in 23 minutes @Kyle ??

Peter Casey looking well

This would seem to be in very poor taste.

7 Likes

How so?

Ffs

Hockey seems to be just a series of technical rule violations until you score a free

1 Like

A lot like it’s sister game rugby

1 Like

How the fuck do you miss that

Irish lad just missed a penalty from what looks like 5 yards.

A lot like GAA sports.

It’s extremely patronising for one thing. It’s also idiotic and completely lacking in empathy to be jeering a world silver medallist as being shit at the sport because she felt unsafe.

3 Likes

7 yards. It’s stacked in the attackers favour. Did he put it wide or saved?

Is the Algerian boxer a similar case to Semenya?
I always felt a lot of sympathy for Semenya

The same folks cheering would be the same to scream all men are violent in another circumstance.

Any man who hits a women is a coward.

2 time medalist Katie is getting an awful doing off of the virtue signallers on x. Transphobe and homophobe etc. The ironing.

I’m not just being patronising, mate, I’m ridiculing her. Carini deserves to be ridiculed. She deserves nothing but ridicule.

I have no empathy at all for her. Why would I? Why should anybody? She ran away like an Italian soldier.

This is the Olympics. It’s serious cut throat sport, not a hand holding exercise for bedwetters.

Get back to me when Phil Healy quits the national athletics championships because Rhasidat Adeleke has a natural physical advantage over her. Won’t happen.

Semenya was born with both genders iirc? Now thats a tough line to judge as its natural etc

Isn’t this Algerian a similar case? She’s always believed she was a woman but has a chromosome difference, is that the case?

Conor Morris and Maurice O’Connor?
Is he serious