Paris Olympics 2024

I have been known to rent out a boat in Killaloe on occasion.

I’ve never seen anything like this in all my time as a seaman.

1 Like

Hello Sailor

A speedboat

Would you dress up as the other members of the YMCA occasionally too?

Poor @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy was after beating up another 3 lads down the Yacht club when we fell behind and now he’s gonna have to go through it all again

What are you talking about? You want an argument about trans rights obviously. Another sid Jump. Your initial post was misogynistic. You’ve obviously thrown the italian into your vacuous bitches subset. Fair enough. Enjoy your day. Im off to go surfing on keel beach with the kids.

9 Likes

Boats and hoes mate

2 Likes

The nina, the pinta…

Go and clear your head pet, you badly need to.

@Juhniallio @Cheasty we’re on the cusp of a medal here. Take it to the DMs :+1:

1 Like

Some lads cant take the heat.

Top acting from that Italian boxer

1 Like

Athletics got ahead of that issue a number of years ago and got a bit of stick for it.

Poor old Peter Collins didn’t want to touch that with a barge pole. Moving swiftly on.

1 Like

1 Like

Peter Collins navigating that situation with ultimate professionalism. An elite broadcaster

2 Likes

Interesting race there until it got canned. The top 4 or 5 all headed right keeping an eye on each other while the Croatians with nothing to lose headed the other side and got rewarded. In these light winds small shifts or changes in wind speed can make a massive difference and to a certain extent there’s an element of luck about it.

Irish strategy of tracking USA and NZ was sensible though - even though IRL we’re in 8th or so they were still just about in bronze because the USA were equally fucked

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Mark_Coughlan/status/1818995636252880902

Sailing has restarted I think