Paris Olympics 2024

Tearing up the track at UCD was one of the darkest days in Irish Sport.

2 Likes

Suds sorted that out in his Will, don’t worry.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/rtesport/status/1820801065555792291?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

Good to see RTÉ have listened and are sounding some note of caution about expectations

3 Likes

Didnt prevent it happening though. There should have been uproar, instead of the whimper.

I had a word.

Brian Mullins pig headedness

He had plenty of it.

1 Like

What gets you back to an AI final after a car crash left you unable to walk I suppose.

He was out drinking with Johnny R that night.

What time is Kellie fight on ?

Half of it is still there, the other half a temporary car park. Over 10 years later.

Not sure it’s connected that the former international HQ of Flutter is located a mile away.

Not till 10.

1 Like

That’s absolutely shocking. A girl very likely
Doping running against her and nobody seems to give a fiddlers.

Imagine how good we’d be If we didnt bow to the likes of the Big 4 and the PWCs and KPMGs of this world, the banking cartel that is AIB and BOI and cossetted by a small cabal of people and politicians who have mercilessly gamed the system for years. Maybe this Olympics will be a wake up call for Irish populace who will drive a mentality shift away from pursuits backed and sponsored by those weak minded individuals in pursuit of world class attainment instead.

3 Likes

The Mullins are a headstrong people is as nice a way of putting as I can, strong links in Portlaoise. He was a decent sort, but pig ignorant and taking up that track was outrageous.

1 Like

Ah we dont have it in us sadly. But we have horse racing on the run, and greyhounds, and we need to concentrate on that fight for now.

1 Like

She was banned for similar reasons to Rio Ferdinand.

Was Rio a doper?

No. Forgetful.

3 Likes

Was he a dope?

Not so sure about that mate. The proposed gambling legislation has been delayed for 14 years, due to very powerful vested interests, whod hate to see Flutters share price nose dive.

2 Likes