Paris Olympics 2024

OK mate, we’re doing this again :disappointed:

I thought it was class. Proper athletes

Nothing wrong with that. Clock winding down, took a pot shot. Belgian took one in the arse.

Nothing to see, play on

whistle had blown

She was midstrike as it went. Crowd noise blocked it too. Went for hail mary and hit a belgian mary. Play on.

1 Like

No way she would have hit the target if she meant it

Ah stop.

It’s the athletic equivalent of Rock Paper Scissors.

This canoeing sprint thingy on now is a proper Olympic staple. You can feel the lactic acid building up in your arms just watching it. Why are Ireland never in it? Seems like a sport we could clean up at. I mean the Liffey Descent is the most prestigious canoe race in the world.

Some lady called Carrington has just won her sixth Olympic medal for New Zealand, equalling Captain Mark Todd’s record as most decorated New Zealand Olympian.

Absolutely trampish. And they effectively do nothing about it.

It is extraordinary to watch, my kids did some competitive climbing before basketball took over and it’s incredibly difficult
I’d like if it was a bit more difficult in the speed event, they make it look too easy

As a rule I really dislike the Chinese competitors in the Olympics. The Belgian girl should have punched yer one’s lights out.

Hopefully the Dutch give the Chinese a thrashing in the final.

15m isnt it? 15 metres straight up a wall in 5 seconds! Unfuckingreal! I love climbing. The little lady is savage at it from her gymnastics. Juhy junior is a great man for getting 3 quarters of the way up a wall, freaking out and then roaring at me on the ground as i try to talk him down…

4 Likes

It’s the very embodiment of Faster Higher Stronger you heeldug mule.

1 Like

Doping is about faster, higher, stronger too.

Sport isn’t about slogans, mate.

The wall climbing is a pile of shite.

1 Like

You’re welcome to your opinion. But you’re wrong.

You seem determined to climb the walls about this.

Often get the sense off them, that if they fuck up, their family may not be there when they return home.

The Dutch will bate them with their caps.

1 Like

Get a grip pal

1 Like