Paris Olympics 2024

The Little Wan is heading down to Swim Academy tomorrow and is gonna bang out pool* widths. Sheā€™s inspired.

*Junior pool.

5 Likes

The WR is a Chinese fella 10 secs faster. I assume he was doped out his eye balls

1 Like

Come on Haughey

Donā€™t do it, youā€™ll be very very sorry

1 Like

BBC just confirmed Irelands first pool gold since Michelle Smith in Atlanta.

1 Like

I meant RTE, not you

1 Like

Completely different personalities. But consistent in their views of themselves. The Irish donā€™t like confident Irish people. Kev called it out on here a decade ago

Heā€™ll be down ā‚¬200 if he even picks up the phone to ask

Thereā€™s surely some PED that gives self belief as a by product. Bring in some shrink and give them all the credit and no one will be any the wiser.

Young Haughey up now

1 Like

Sheā€™s flying it. Class every Wednesday. Came back from holidays with a world of confidence.

2 Likes

Its called cocaine.

Her father might have run the country into the ground but weā€™ll still claim her

Iā€™d have though Paul Oā€™Donovan was very popular outside of oddball forum contributors like :man_shrugging:

Won the semi

Too much of a high achieverā€¦cocky fucker showing off becoming a doctor in his spare time likeā€¦and heā€™s a carkie

He hadnā€™t a chance

Weā€™ll claim Kelley McKeown as well

Gretchen Walsh who is swimming for the USA here is the grand niece of former Fianna Fail Minister Joe Walsh who tried to remove Charles J. Haughey as Fianna Fail leader in the 1980s.

Haughey victorious once again here.

2 Likes

I never said heā€™s not popular. Iā€™m saying people would describe him as odd

Wasnā€™t there a gold for Molly Callaghan last night