Paris Olympics 2024

Alison wagner

I was always sorry for the parents. She had been a great kid (first in Ireland in the Leaving) from a modest background and then to land in the shit like that.

Joanne :grimacing::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Lads wondering why he isnā€™t getting much love from the media, before asking if he will sing the anthem or is he one of themmuns - itā€™s frightening how much development has yet to be done in the south.

10 Likes

Phrase it better ffs.

A lot of nervousness around Irish swimming

The worst of all was the glee, the country turned on her right quick

1 Like

Heā€™s representing Ireland, nothing else matters.

Joanne going full Eamon Dunphy here.

Sheā€™s not buying it.

1 Like

She phrased it exactly how she wanted.

Not watching it but any chance sheā€™ll talk herself out of a job :pray:

11 Likes

Isnā€™t that what she does constantly? Sheā€™s withersome

2 Likes

She comes across as awfully smug at times, almost speaking down to the pundits. i donā€™t think she means it mind

1 Like

What did she say?

Please God. Iā€™m sick of listening to her

1 Like

Andrew Bree does drum circles Iā€™d say

I have a Eurosport channel here that has the crowd noise but no commentators or pundits. Perfect.

1 Like

Sheā€™s like a teacher

1 Like

Sheā€™s grating more by the appearance. And she appears everywhere.
Andrew Bree is worse. If he was chocolate heā€™d have ate himself at birth.

2 Likes

Heā€™s in the same boat as McIlroy in that he competes for NI in commonwealth games and Iā€™d say that just isnā€™t good enough for someā€¦

2 Likes

Gave his time and finishing position from Tokyo and then asked where his improvement came from for Paris.

Not to draw comparisons but the lady from Rathcoole had a mediocre career and then turned into a superstar one winter and went from being a weedy lady to full of muscle.

Wiffen has always been touted as a future star since his teens. Heā€™s now fulfilling his potential. I hope the chap is clean, I really hope he is. But sure you just never know anymore.

2 Likes