Paris thread

I’m off to Paris again in June myself.

1 Like

I’ll be in Paris in June too!

Staying in an Airbnb so that will be reasonable enough. Eating out no dearer than here. Guzzling beer is an expensive pursuit there alright but a drop of wine wouldn’t break the bank.

would you not by a few cans in the shop and drink them in the room?

1 Like

A gentleman like Fagan wouldn’t do that!

If I’m not off the drink when I go there I’ll definitely give this a go. I like Grimbergen and Affligem both of which are widely available in Paris and would blow the head off you.

The double Affligem is nice. The reddish one.

1 Like

5 pints in the pub will cost you 50 pound, 5 cans in the room 5 pound

3 Likes

Sitting up in the bed here in the Latin Quarter. Lovely.

Beautiful Lebanese meal followed by some of the most expensive pints I’ve ever had in a Brewpub. Heading out for the breakfast shortly.

5 Likes

How was your weekend in Paris?

It was very enjoyable,pal.

2 Likes

did you drinki a few pints fagan?

I did @Tassotti. And I enjoyed them.

1 Like

did you get any Mass in? I’d love to see how the French do it

Not this time mate. I was travelling Sunday morning. I’ve got Mass in Notre Dame before. It’s more or less the same as Mass here, but in a different language.

how are we for numbers in France?

It’s bad @Tassotti. I won’t sugarcoat it for you. It’s bad, but it’s all the upper classes that go. Not like here.

Virtually nobody goes to mass in France. The last pope that visited nobody showed up. A truly mature nation

I’m in Paris for 3 days and 2 nights in a couple of weeks. I’ve done the main touristy stuff except make it to the top of the effil tower. Any suggestions on what to do for the few days please advise.

1 Like

Prix De L’arc?