Passport renewal

This is what you are looking for. This form was generated when we completed application for the little one who was a first time applicant. Just download PDF and print it off then.

Would anyone have a link for it?
Edit good man @johnnysachs .But I could do with a link if you have it.

Straightforward if you google dfa.ie passport application form. Straight to the page

1 Like

I need that actual form,I obviously didnā€™t print it off when I applied for the kids.Is there a pdf where I can print it off to fill in

I think you might need to start the application process and have the application ID number to get it. I donā€™t think itā€™s just as straightforward as having a pdf

1 Like

Iā€™ve just done this now as well.

The Cover Page is page 1 of the 4 page pdf containing the consent form, check list & express post label.

You can access it again at that link ā€œReprint Generated Passport Consent Formā€ at the bottom of that email.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s worked a treat lad.Thanks.

1 Like

Trying to apply online but keep getting this error. Very random as it wonā€™t even let me fill in my billing address.

Have you any special characters in the street for billing address?

I didnā€™t put in a billing address, only a postal address. It didnā€™t even bring me to a billing address section, I get that error first.

But there is a # in the postal address.

That might be it.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say that could be the problem.

Only renewed mine yesterday and no issues on the site.

1 Like

Almost certainly this. Is the # absolutely necessary?

If it is, and it allows you enter separate billing and postage addresses, try taking the # out of the billing address.

1 Like

Very hard to find #Totesamazeballs avenue without the #

3 Likes

I swear on my tache itā€™s a daycent #

1 Like

Renewed Friday. Arrived today. :clap:

1 Like

We got first time passports for the children processed in about 5 weeks.

Iā€™d say lads not reading the instructions is a bigger issue than Bridie and Nuala.

1 Like

Going anywhere?

And their first stop then TFK giving out shtink

2 Likes