Whoā€™s your local TD?

I collected my new passport today guys.

11 Likes

Iā€™m absolutely delighted for you

1 Like

Thanks mate.

Iā€™m off to The Roodee tomorrow.

2 Likes

Pulling strings in the new job already db? You werenā€™t long figuring out how it works. Best of luck in the CAB - hope it goes well for you.

Just completed an online application for one of the lads there. Great job, ten minutes.

Passport received in the post today. Rapid turnaround. Well done to all concerned.

1 Like

Just need to get him capped now

That will be the second lad.

Seamus MacSwanski

Whatā€™s the turnaround time like these days? Doesnā€™t expire until the end of May but I hear thereā€™s a bad backlog.

Use the online service and youā€™ll have it in jig time.

within 10 days no problem if online

1 Like

I got one for one of the lads in a week online between Christmas and Nrw Year. But he is eighteen. I sent in a paper application for the fifteen year old mid January and didnā€™t get it yet. Also the tracking number from the application isnā€™t visible in the system. I was worried that the documents got lost in the post and rang the embassy. They said they got the application but that there is a two month backlog. Thank you Brexit.

1 Like

Just did mine in recent weeks. Took 3 weeks all in using passport express.

Was this with the online service?

Online for me was about 6 days I think a couple of months ago.

It may well be the best product/service Iā€™ve ever done. Also I look ammaaaaaaazzzziinnnggg in my photo.

1 Like

You look great hun

2 Likes

Yeah the service seems to be very good. Very well designed. Iā€™m travelling on Apr 6th and then on May 21st so Iā€™ll gamble on it arriving some time in between. Although Iā€™m wondering at what point does your current passport become invalid? As in can I still travel on my current one until I receive the new one?