PDC Darts Tournaments + News

Some game of darts here between Taylor and Anderson. I actually forgot it was on and only turned over ten minutes ago. Taylor 3-2 down to Anderson and it’s first to four. The crowd in Dublin are booing Taylor loudly whenever he’s at the board. He nearly hit a nine darter a while ago as well, hit eight perfect arrows before missing on the bull. Incredible drama…

anyone watching the taylor anderson match. gary winning 3 sets to 2 at the moment. one of the greatest games ive seen. both averaging over a 100 with a double dart, this would translate to 110+ in a normal game.

golden arrows dunph

Raging i missed most of it, i’ll watch the replay tomorrow. This will go down to the wire. Anderson is liable to shit himself yet.

Cracking game - the crowd are absolute dirt. My mate is out at it and said security are horsing lads out of it that are booing Taylor.

gary is very flakey alright. taylor still favourite

its very messy down there. i would’nt go near the place. famous boxer was thrown out of there last year by all accounts.

I was supposed to go there last year. I’m not ruling out going to the World Championships at the end of this year. That reminds me, i must see if there are any tickets available.

Correct me if i’m wrong fenners, but wasn’t Taylor something like 1/7 to win tonight? What harm but i went through a phase there of laying him at short prices in one off matches a few months back…

He was 1/12 iiirc.

Irish or non-Irish?

he’d be a lot shorter than that. the man is unbelievable. its a golden age for darts with wade, barney, whitlock and anderson some of the best of all time but taylor is just in a different league to these lads. there will never be another phil taylor.

I think you’re right, i knew he was mad short. Maybe it was Anderson then at 7/1 had me confused. Brown pants time for Anderson…

irish olympian

I presume you are talking about the man who endorses Mace.

anderson had a right chance there. lost the 4th set when he was 2 legs up and threw shocking there after when taylor was on the ropes. taylor is different class.

:slight_smile:

wade wiping the floor with barney here

It says something about the crowd when Wade’s first reaction after winning is to give them the two fingers. This is the inevitable result of Barry Hearn’s pathetic courting of boozed up halfwits.

In saying all that, it should be reiterated that Wade is a cunt.

Double post :rolleyes:

Triple post :angry: