PDC Darts Tournaments + News

Stupid fucking computer.

I agree, Sid. Disgraceful scenes all round and nobody reflects well from that tawdry episode - not the crowd and certainly not James Wade and his hooligan reaction.

hard to disagree with this. majority of people that go to pdc events are going fofr the pissup. i dare say if they were at home they probably would’nt even turn on the darts. the lakeside crowd are true dart fans.

Lewis waiting on 24 after 9 darts and then Taylor checks out 170. What can you do?

lewis playing well here

i have never seen lewis play as well as this. this surpasses the taylor anderson game and that is saying something

Audacious double double from Lewis there.

+1. Great to see. Taylor acting the cunt there as usual.

hes rattled

Some fucking match!!! Taylor running on fumes.

Delighted for Lewis; I despise Taylor. Some going to come back from 4-2 down and he was also 2-0 down in legs in the deciding set. He won the final leg convincingly but he showed some nerve in the third and fourth legs when hitting the double on his final dart in both of them. :clap:

respect lewis, you showed serious bottled there. great match

Unbelievable Jeff!!!

Taylor won’t talk. Very sour grapes from the master towards his pupil.

Great champion but zero class.

Zero class indeed from the convicted sex offender.

Lewis! Lewis! Lewis!

Sid Waddell X-factor punology:

OMG the stars were on stage tonight performing in front of a live audience and also being watched by millions at home. But a decision has been made and I’m sorry Phil Taylor you didn’t make it through to the next round, Lewwwwww-issss!!! Lewwwww-isssss!!!

What did i miss lads?

:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK2IAyCuJ4U