PDC Darts Tournaments + News

What’s wrong, mate? I was at the dogs. Woof…

For a so called PDC man, you just missed an historic night for the breakaway, lesser organisation. Lewis came back from 4-2 down to beat Taylor 5-4. Words were exchanged during the game on the stage, Taylor was too sore to speak to Sky afterwards. It had it all, Dunph. It had it all.

Raging i missed it. I’d have loved to have seen Taylor beaten in that style, loved it. Taylor hates Lewis. I was looking at Youtube for something on it and all i found was a video a fella took on his camera phone after the match of the crowd going absolutely bonkers.

Regarding your snidey “a so called PDC man”, would a fair weather fan be attending this this years World Championships at the Ally Pally?

I thought not…

hard to see wade losing this tonight. think he’ll win 6 - 3.

I think Wade will win too as much as i despise him. I met a fella earlier and we were talking about the darts, he said Wade was 6/5 tonight. He mixed it up with Lewis. :rolleyes:

Good to see a final without Taylor, even though he couldn’t stay away entirely and is in the studio…

From my rudimentary knowledge of PDC Darts I’d fancy Adrian Lewis.

Wade is going to be in for a horrid time from the crowd tonight and that is surely something to bear in mind from a betting perspective. He’s guaranteed to hit odds against in-running at some point and i may back him then, but i will see how the crowd are reacting…

boo boys out in force for wade already

wade is a class class darts player.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the PDC pulled the World Grand Prix from Dublin next year because of the boo boys…

Lewis all over the shop…

wade is dynamite at double top. he will be off much more than lewis.

I was reading on another forum that there were fights in there and lads pissing in the middle of the arena. Horrible stuff. Won’t somebody please think of the traditions of the game?

I have no doubt that that is a gross exaggeration. I’m sure there were fights but there’s no way fellas would be pissing in the middle of the arena. Some fella might have pissed his pants alright and it could have all spiralled out of control from that…

we are close to this time

Lews destryoing Wade in this leg, there’s no doubt he plays better when under little or no pressure…

4-3 Wade now.

serious set of darts from lewis there. can he maintain it?

hard to see wade losing from here but would have said the same about taylor last night when 4-2 up.

classier player won. thats wade’s 5th major. surely a matter of time before he wins a world title.

I’d be surprised if he won a World title tbh. Outside of Taylor there is a good 10-12 strong core of players with very little between them. There countless other guys just below that level again. I don’t think Wade is consistent enough to win a World title, he is too prone to absolute howlers.