PDC Darts Tournaments + News

Wade coming across as a cunt here in the interview, no surprise.

The interviewer mentioned needle between himself and Lewis on stage which i didn’t really pick up on…

not much going on. sky just mad to build up a ‘rivalry’ for rating purposes going forward. they did the same with taylor and king. wadey does not come across as an alright sort.

Some shower of scum in the crowd, no surprise that the players weren’t interviewed on stage. Wade is a cunt but it’s pathetic the way he was booed at the end. I’d say there will be a serious barney in the crowd leaving the venue, wouldn’t like to be a steward having to wade into those scumbags, you could easily lewis control.

They interviewed Lewis and he made out the stage was shaking as he was throwing at one stage, when he turned around he said he saw Wades leg moving. Wade denied it all of course. :lol:

I have it on good authority that Wade is in fact a cunt. I have heard this from a close friend of a man who played darts competitively against Wade in the past year…

:lol: :lol:

Superb Sidney. :clap:

This is the bastardised PDC scumbag version of the game we’re talking about. Wouldn’t happen with the BDO. BDO is proper darts.

BDO is pub darts, sure i could play in the BDO myself. I’d probably win the thing…

Anyone watching the World Cup of Darts? USA just beat Sweden 6-4 in a thriller, with Bill Davis clincing the match on double top for the yanks…

Northern Ireland v Austria next up. Ireland v Australia is the last match of the night and promises to be off the charts. Limericks Willie O’Connor will be representing Ireland.

Austria beat norn iron. Any idea what time the Irish match is on?

I had the Austrians backed at 2/1 on the machine. I couldn’t believe the price, i’d have had them down as favourites with the peerles Mensur Suljovic on the team. The Northern Irish were something like 2/5 with a team consisting of Brendan Dolan who is absolute cat and 69 year old John MaGowan.

Irish match is last on i believe. It could be 10.30pm at the earliest before they’re on stage i reckon.

Wales v New Zealand now and the two Kiwi’s are about to do the Haka. :lol:

The English were 2/5 to win this World Cup out and i fancy them to get turned over tbh. Taylor and Wade have been practicing at opposite ends of the practice room today. Every other team had both men practicing together. Taylor and Wade have just come together now and appear to be having an argument…

Scotland and Australia both have strong teams and i really think one of them will beat the tans over this short, tag-team format.

FFS the Haka was brutal. :lol:

New Zealand 3-1 up here against the Welsh and playing fantastic stuff. It would seem the Haka was enough to put the Welsh off, who were 1/5 before the match. First to 6…

Would you do the russian bird Dunph?

Do you need to ask?

Id say she’d rip it off ya. :blink:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00686/SNF2036A-280_686911a.jpg

http://www.pdc-darts.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ANASTASIA-DOBROMYSLOVA.jpg

id give her a dart no doubt