PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Donā€™t like Shepard at all

Shepards darts go into the board at am awful angle alltogether.

Absolutely shocking standard.

Ah this is shite, Part is throwing a 76 average only. Looking very bad for him now. Yeah Shepherd has had a good few bounce outs. His throwing style is horrible. Comes across as an arsehole as well. Come on the Canadian darting legend!

Baxter is a whopping 15/8 to beat Gary Anderson who normally shits himself in the World every year.
Van der Voort 6/5 to beat Painter who is hit and miss too, might have a cut at Baxter later.

Fancy Baxter alright, also think Van der Voort will edge Painter. That was awful from Part. :mad:

Stuck 10 on Baxter, Iā€™d have done the single and double with Van der Voort too but Bruce donā€™t have the match priced upā€¦cunts

The Artist and Vincent van GO! really putting the art back in darts here.

Dave Lanning has constantly referred to Raymond van Barneleld being up against ā€œdangerous Irishmanā€ Brendan Dolan (heā€™s rom Fermanagh). :D:rolleyes:

Is Dolan any good, donā€™t think I know him myself.

Iā€™d say Painter is a right contrary fucker.

Painter blew it there

Painter is a gimp and Van der Voort is very much an alright sort.

Just tuning in, whatā€™s all the fuss about there. Painter is fuming. :D:guns:

Shephard can go and fuck off tooā€¦ :guns:

Van der Voort went off stage for a piss and he wasnā€™t supposed to. Donā€™t think he asked anyone at all, I like his style.

http://www.justin.tv/jonnytv_uk4

Van der Voort does his own thing and i donā€™t think Painter would have the bottle to say anything to him either or he could end up on his arseā€¦

When is Baxter v Anderson on?

Baxter will give him loads and loads and loads. He could be worth a wager at the right oddsā€¦

Heā€™s a big man Van der Voort, wouldnā€™t like to take a punch off him, could be a lights out merchant.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]When is Baxter v Anderson on?

Baxter will give him loads and loads and loads. He could be worth a wager at the right oddsā€¦[/quote]

9.50pm I think, Iā€™ve 10 on him at 15/8 online.

Just put a monkey on him there at 2/1 with Betfairā€¦

Painter looks like someone who wouldnā€™t be out of place in Wormwood Scrubs alright. Belter of a match there. Wanted van der Voort to win, great player to watch and a heavy scorer when in the mood. The second leg of the last set was the killer for him, looked like he had it to go 2-0 up.

Dolan got a 94 average in his first round but I donā€™t think he has enough to take out Barney. He went out to Wade in the first round last year, troubled him for a while but couldnā€™t take his double chances and Wade was on very poor form that night. Dolan might have won one set, canā€™t remember for sure. Painter could definitely take Barney in the next round, looks like heā€™s on the sort of form he was two years ago when he beat him.