PDC World Darts Championship 2010

No recession in the Dunph household

[quote=ā€œsid waddellā€]Painter looks like someone who wouldnā€™t be out of place in Wormwood Scrubs alright. Belter of a match there. Wanted van der Voort to win, great player to watch and a heavy scorer when in the mood. The second leg of the last set was the killer for him, looked like he had it to go 2-0 up.

Dolan got a 94 average in his first round but I donā€™t think he has enough to take out Barney. He went out to Wade in the first round last year, troubled him for a while but couldnā€™t take his double chances and Wade was on very poor form that night. Dolan might have won one set, canā€™t remember for sure. Painter could definitely take Barney in the next round, looks like heā€™s on the sort of form he was two years ago when he beat him.[/quote]

Iā€™d beat Dolan myself throwing with my bad handā€¦

Just looking at the betting for some of the upcoming matches and a couple of things stand out:

Baxter to beat Anderson at 2/1 (as has been mentioned) looks overpriced.
Hamilton is generally 8/15 to beat Beaton. Thatā€™s lay material.
Jenkins is too short at a best priced 1/5 to beat Young. That could end up 1/6 closer to the off and if it does itā€™s lay country again as Jenkins wasnā€™t that impressive last time and has been off the boil lately.
Whitlock is 1/4 against Jones. Donā€™t get me wrong, Whitlock is a fine player but Jones can be sticky at times. Could be worth a small lay.
I nearly fell off my chair when i saw Stompe at 4/6 to beat Dudbridge. As much as it pains me to say it, we could well have seen the best of Stompe in this tournament. Dudbridge was impressive in the last round in beating the under-rated Tabern and looked to be getting back to his best form. Iā€™d have made Dudbridge a narrow favourite for this one. Lay Stompe here.

Shephard is some muppet for making faces and giving it loads behind Part earlier when Part was at the oche throwing darts. Clown.

He seems to be a complete bellend, wouldnā€™t mind but Part is a gent.

Part was very classy afterwards.

Can Manley beat Webster here i wonder?

Cold reception for Webster here, some booā€™s evenā€¦ :confused:

Manley the legend had a good look at yerwans arse there as she walked up the steps. :clap:

Keep me posted on this, watching an episode of oz here.

:rolleyes:

Iā€™ve layed Webster here at 1/2 for the interestā€¦

Would you recommend Betfair Dunph? Iā€™ve never used it myself but was often thinking of laying a few of the UFC fights. Would it be easy enough to lose your balls on it? Also is it relatively straightforward to figure out?

Yes to all of those.

Iā€™ll field any queries you have or any of the lads here will too. Iā€™d mainly use it for darts, soccer, greyhound racing etc.

I have lost my balls and more on it though.

However i just layed Webster at 1/2 and after the first set heā€™s 0-1 down and iā€™ve just backed him now at evens so iā€™m a winner here whatever happens. :thumbsup:

Not so bad.

My o2 modem is a disgrace at the minute, trying to stream it but it keeps stuttering, fierce annoying.

Iā€™m very confident about Baxter later which is worrying me as anytime Iā€™m confident on a bet the exact opposite happens. I just think Anderson will shit the bed again. I like both lads though I have to say, pity they meet each other so early.
Manley always has a big sweaty head on him, Iā€™d say heā€™s red rotten if you were near him.
Did you hear the craic a few years ago that Phil Taylor used to eat a big feed with onions etc during the day so heā€™d be blowing the hole off himself onstage and putting his opponent offā€¦legend.

Webster starting to play now

Manley has fallen apart. 8 legs lost in a row now. :rolleyes:

Thank god i layed off to cover myselfā€¦

His head is gone too

Terrible, terrible there with a few darts to level it. Dear oh dearā€¦

Hope the winner of this beats the shite out of Shepherd anyway. I think Webster would too.