PDC World Darts Championship 2010

:clap:

Manleyā€™s effort looks to be petering out, Webster has really made his mark on this match now.

Manley is finishedā€¦

Iā€™d love to go over to this next year but Iā€™d be dead from drink after the third day. Iā€™d say itā€™d be great craic inside. When does the BDO start? Have they any decent players left at all anymore.

Well done Manley

Fuck sake Manley. :rolleyes:

Atrocious stuff there, one dart me arse

The BDO is gone to the dogs i donā€™t even watch it anymore.

Barney v Dolan next up.

:smiley:

More like ten dartā€¦

The two pricks will be there til they die, Hankey and Adams. Imagine the booing theyā€™d get if they switched, itā€™d be great to watch. Is Mervin King still in this one? And if so is he playing well, heā€™s a dangerous lad when on form.

Bobby Georgeā€¦lol. He blew it that time against Bristow.

Webster is a bit of a geek

Manley seems like an allright sort to me anytime I see him interviewed.

:rolleyes:

Ah come on balloobas. He was handed his arse the other day by the great Co Stompeā€¦

The final of Lakeside is Sunday January 10th so itā€™ll start the previous Saturday I presume. The usual suspects like the Count and the England captain are still there, Scott Waites who got to the final of the Grand Slam and Tony Oā€™Shea are probably the two players to really watch though. Darryl Fitton always promises a lot but canā€™t deliver in the end. Theyā€™ve lost some amount of players the last three/four years. Even compared to last year, Anderson, Webster and Whitlock have all gone.

Didnā€™t see it, was it close?

Reminds me of Harry Potter. Please god he beats that awful cunt Shephard.

Manley is good for a laugh and seems like a nice bloke, heā€™ll never play darts to a high level again though and his days on tv are numbered. It was gas the time Taylor trounced him 7-0 in the final one year and when he turned around to shake Manleys hand, Manley had walked off the stage. :smiley:

Fitton should have won that a few times, he never live up to his potential. I think he used to practice with Taylor. Iā€™d say he is a bit weak mentally as he has the talent.

Grand Slam inal I take youā€™re talking about? Nah, it was a rout. 18-4 I think or something similar.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Reminds me of Harry Potter. Please god he beats that awful cunt Shephard.

Manley is good for a laugh and seems like a nice bloke, heā€™ll never play darts to a high level again though and his days on tv are numbered. It was gas the time Taylor trounced him 7-0 in the final one year and when he turned around to shake Manleys hand, Manley had walked off the stage. :D[/quote]

There was needle between them for a long time, maybe still is.
I really miss the channels for the premier league darts. I never see any matches at all anymore as I work nights. When I had the channels it was repeated when I got home.