PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Sorry Sid was talking about the Stompe/King match there.

Class entrance music by Dolan, the dropkick murphys shipping up to boston.

4-2 Stompe.

Does this Dolan fella consider himself an Irishman or a Brit? Heā€™s from Fermanagh so i donā€™t know. Iā€™ll hold off rooting for him until i know whichā€¦ :popcorn:

Some start from Barney.

Iā€™m a Barney fan and always root for him regardless. In and out watching this, trying to grill a few bits in the other room. Iā€™m starving now, all I have is waffles and nuggets though, Iā€™d love a steak dinner now.

The tits on some of those walk on birds are amazing.

Barney looked fair disillusioned walking off the stage after the first set. Youā€™d wonder if he even wants to make the final as he knows Taylor will probably hand his arse to him again.

But this will be a procession.

:clap:

Barney looks like he has a few mental issues

Barney got a 9 darter there, I fooking missed it, was in the other room.
Fair play to him.

Ah balls, I missed it as well as I switched off. :mad: At least I saw the one last year live.

Saw it there, class to watch.

Baxter has an awful awkward looking grip.

What a finish there, superb.

This one is slipping away from Anderson already. Heā€™s far too flaky in the vital legs. Lets the occasion get to him, itā€™s always a problem with him. Baxter far more solid. 15/8 was lunacy from the bookies.

Anderson would beat anyone if twas played behind closed doors.

The stage and the spotlight is a huge factor. Baxter looks totally at home. He knows and likes the stage, he was involved in the best match of last yearā€™s tournament against Barney on it. I know Anderson won the two Dutch BDO majors in 2007 and has beaten Taylor but heā€™s never convinced me that he can transfer it to the really big time.

Easy money

That was utter class from Baxter, ruthless finishing. Didnā€™t do anything at the World Championship for years on end after reaching two Embassy finals in '99 and 2000 heā€™s come back with a bang over the last year. Should take Lloyd in the last 16 now.

Painter is a whopping 9/4 to beat Barney who despite getting a 9darter is playing shite, his average was 89 tonight. Painter is playing well too, the price is great value.