PDC World Darts Championship 2010

[quote=“sid waddell”]Strongly fancy him to though.

Lewis has the game to beat Taylor but there’s a big difference between being a flat track bully and doing it in a long match against Taylor. Lewis has never won a match of this calibre in his career so far or come close to doing it. We’ll see.[/quote]

id agree with all that sid. however lewis has never being in this rich vein of form prior to playing taylor. the key to beating taylor is to put him under pressure and you can only do that by scoring heavy which lewis is capable of. only then do you see taylor miss doubles. in effect bully the bully:guns:

[quote=“sid waddell”]Strongly fancy him to though.

Lewis has the game to beat Taylor but there’s a big difference between being a flat track bully and doing it in a long match against Taylor. Lewis has never won a match of this calibre in his career so far or come close to doing it. We’ll see.[/quote]

Baxter is a good price at 6/4 Sid but i’m just saying that he hasn’t won anything yet. I’d be backing him before Barney alright but it’s a no-bet for me.

If Lewis turns up with his A-game we’ll be in for a treat. They’ll have a job topping Whitlock v Wade though. BTW why wasn’t Wade in the studio afterwards for the post-match interview as all the other players have done thus far at this point in the tournament?

[quote=“The Dunph”]Baxter is a good price at 6/4 Sid but i’m just saying that he hasn’t won anything yet. I’d be backing him before Barney alright but it’s a no-bet for me.

If Lewis turns up with his A-game we’ll be in for a treat. They’ll have a job stopping Whitlock v Wade though. BTW why wasn’t Wade in the studio afterwards for the post-match interview as all the other players have done thus far at this point in the tournament?[/quote]

Don’t think Painter was after the Barney match either.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Baxter is a good price at 6/4 Sid but i’m just saying that he hasn’t won anything yet. I’d be backing him before Barney alright but it’s a no-bet for me.

If Lewis turns up with his A-game we’ll be in for a treat. They’ll have a job stopping Whitlock v Wade though. BTW why wasn’t Wade in the studio afterwards for the post-match interview as all the other players have done thus far at this point in the tournament?[/quote]

baxter has had his best year for years, couple of semis and quarters. he has i think qualified for the premier league which speaks volumes for how his year has gone. contrast with barney who has falling out of love with the game and does’nt play all the pdc circuit. barney big lay:thumbsup:

Good luck with it fenway, you could be onto something but i won’t be writing Barneys obituary just yet.

Dunph this is a lay of biblical proportions. you cant just turn form on and off like a tap. if barney ever recaptures his hunger (no pun intended) he could become a force again but untill then lay lay lay lay lay. the future is pink:thumbsup:

My ideal result would be Barney win with most 180s to Baxter…lol.

Premier League line up this year should be great.
Taylor
Barney
Wade
Jenkins
Baxter
King
I think will be the top 6
and two wildcards which you’d fancy would be
Lewis and possibly Whitlock if he can stay in Britain for the Spring.
Webster if not.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Premier League line up this year should be great.
Taylor
Barney
Wade
Jenkins
Baxter
King
I think will be the top 6
and two wildcards which you’d fancy would be
Lewis and possibly Whitlock if he can stay in Britain for the Spring.
Webster if not.[/quote]

whitlock is after getting loads of sponsorship. hes playing full tour next year. the two wild cards will be whitlock and lewis unless webster manages to win it. im delighted for webster. this tournament will have done him the world of good. he did afterall beat whitlock when winning the bdo. i hope he kicks on from here with a good 2010 and hopefully premier leadue in 2011.

Take your seats for the evening session lads… :popcorn:

What a night this is going to be. :popcorn:

For any non sky sport subscribers…
http://www.justin.tv/vip__tv1#r=3N95PA0

Lewis is a cunt…

come on ronnie:thumbsup:

I shall be shouting for Barney but have great time for Baxter so if he takes it, it wouldn’t bother me. Baxter is one guy I’d love to see lift the world trophy at least once.
Baxter a diabetic too it seems, just heard there…

barney is a cunt. he should be ashamed coming out to rocky music:guns:

[quote=“balloobasluvsbeer”]I shall be shouting for Barney but have great time for Baxter so if he takes it, it wouldn’t bother me. Baxter is one guy I’d love to see lift the world trophy at least once.
Baxter a diabetic too it seems, just heard there…[/quote]

That’s news to me. You wouldn’t think it, maybe it’s the extra weight that Barney carries that it might affect him more.

[quote=“balloobasluvsbeer”]I shall be shouting for Barney but have great time for Baxter so if he takes it, it wouldn’t bother me. Baxter is one guy I’d love to see lift the world trophy at least once.
Baxter a diabetic too it seems, just heard there…[/quote]

well said:thumbsup:

:eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn’t say Barney is a cunt, i quite like him but admittedly the Rocky music is a bit ironic…

Baxter with a superb entrance theme. :clap: