PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Pure class from Barney, Sylvie Stallone would be proudā€¦

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]I wouldnā€™t say Barney is a cunt, i quite like him but admittedly the Rocky music is a bit ironicā€¦

Baxter with a superb entrance theme. :clap:[/quote]

had had great time for barney once upon a time. had my first big win as a punter when having 200 pounds on him at 6s to win his first BDO.

his antics in last couple of years have turned me right off him:guns::guns: cuntish behaviour

Behaviour such as what fp?

Super finish, but dodgy darts from both

basically throwing in the towel when things go against him

Barney has started much better here. Itā€™ll be interesting to see the betting-in-running odds of Barney winning if he builds up ahead of steam. If heā€™s somehing ridiculous iā€™ll consider laying him. I donā€™t fancy him if this becomes a slogfest that goes the distance.

Poor enough so far

he won first set throwing muck. baxter is notoriously slow starter so no worried ā€¦yet:popcorn:

just laid some more at 1.39:guns::guns:

come on ronnie:popcorn:

Ronnie needs to get going pretty sharpish here or heā€™ll be in the soup.

heā€™ll win next set:thumbsup:

Should Barney be layed here at 1/6?

Though heā€™s throwing first in the next set so maybe iā€™ll wait till then and if he wins that set heā€™ll probably be 1/10.

Baxter is stuck in first gear here

Start hitting maximums you pair of useless cunts :guns:

Baxter the fuck hasnā€™t hit a maximum yet, Barney just two I think

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Should Barney be layed here at 1/6?

Though heā€™s throwing first in the next set so maybe iā€™ll wait till then and if he wins that set heā€™ll probably be 1/10.[/quote]

to be honest dunph, ronnie has started very slowly. if he loses next set its all over

:slight_smile:

Well iā€™ve him layed now anyway Fenway, did it a while ago at 1.15. Whats that, about 1/6?

between that and 1/7:thumbsup: