PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Stop fenway, just stop this madnessā€¦

thats a fair point but the draw has being very kind to him. baxter or painter never turned up versus him. hes got there without playing well. hes average is only about 95ish now and thats poor by the highest standards of this tournament

Exactly, he still got there, thatā€™s my point.

95 average says it all, false dawn lads:)

:thumbsup:

Arragh I give up trying to have a discussion with you on this, I might as well be talking to the wall.

point im making is that performance will not win the tournament. its like saying limerick were all ireland contenders by virtue of getting to semi final. their performance was never going to be good enough to beat tipp (whitlock) or kilkenny (taylor)

What next, Taylor on the handicap I suppose. Lewis is obviously playing well but this is another level and he doesnā€™t have it in him. Taylor -2.5 for me.

lets move on. how do you see this next one going?

I think Taylor will beat the pants off Lewis here to be honest.

iā€™ve laid taylor. taylor is a slow starter traditionally and im hoping lewis gets off to a good start and hopefully i can green up and get back barney losses:thumbsup:

im going out to buy a mars bar after that:guns:

hope this is better than last game. afternoon session kind of spoiled us:popcorn:

Was webster/stompe any good, I didnā€™t see that one either.

good game. webster raced into 4 nil lead. stompe only started playing then. webster 98 average throughout game. beat whitlock in a BDO final

go on lewis:thumbsup:

I despise Lewis

hes a cocky so and so alright

huge leg this one