PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Two 5-0ā€™s this evening. :mad:

Donā€™t like Lewis but I feel sorry for him here. He was playing to his max potential there for a while and still couldnā€™t win a set. It must be so sickening when you genuinely know your best is nowhere good enough to even compete with Phil tonight.

not much love between master and pupil by looks of things

Iā€™d say Flano really enjoyed the commentary by Sid on Taylorā€™s last 180 :slight_smile:

There is no beating that. Phenomenal. :clap:Didnā€™t have as much on the handicap as I should have :guns:

What did he say?

Outstandingā€¦
I assume itā€™s an evening session tomorrow for the semis is it?
If not Iā€™ll miss both of them.

It was a fairly watery handshake. I think I might skip the next couple of days and watch the football, Iā€™ll tune in again for the dream final :slight_smile:

if whitlock can reproduce his performance this afternoon (provided he beats barney:thumbsup:) then heā€™ll give him a game. not saying heā€™ll beat him but he averaged almost 106 and showed serious bottle.

7.30pm tomorrow, suits me.
Iā€™m outa here gents, see ye online for the final Sunday.

[quote=ā€œballoobasluvsbeerā€]Outstandingā€¦
I assume itā€™s an evening session tomorrow for the semis is it?
If not Iā€™ll miss both of them.[/quote]

evening session

Canā€™t remember exactly but Lewis looked favourite for the leg and Sid goes ā€œI guarantee he hits a 180, Iā€™ve seen it before in these situationsā€ and just continues being generally sycophantic as each dart goes in.

Usual shite so

Taylor was wearing a maroon BDO cap there. :clap:

Was Taylor in the Paras? :guns:

No but the cap was a bit much in all seriousness.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/apr2009/1/9/phil-taylor-730023797.jpg

:eek: Iā€™m speechlessā€¦ Although I will say this, yer wan Nicola in the photo seems to be an alright sort. Sheā€™s a member of the superstars of darts forum.

am i the only one who doesnt like taylor??

No. I hate the cunt with a passion. Refer to my earlier comments.