Pegida in Dublin

Show me where I said that, you thick cunt?

The journo’s & thick cameramen will step back in future when asked. In all fairness rocko, do they think they can do or walk as they please in conflicted areas.

@ChocolateMice was up there yesterday

1 Like

what horsehit.

journalists and cameramen shouldnt be attacked

the cops are idiots

The cops enforce the rule of law, pal. Journo’s & cameramen are leeches who as seen yesterday are particularly poor at understanding basic English.

Move back means move back.

Journalists play an important role in society, pal.

Dumb rating

1 Like

Hopefully the cop that assaulted the RTE cameraman gets sacked and thrown in jail.

He’s a Blueshirt, what do you expect?

2 Likes

I see FOTF Philip Boucher-Hayes has waded in…

@boucherhayes: Some Gardai in need of refresher course on how to distinguish cameramen from protestors (Hint: They carry cameras)
https://t.co/8puoG6u2jq

Funny how the left ascribe the most noble of intentions to their actions, and the most sinister intentions to the guards.
I suppose if the guards weren’t there the anti-Pegida crowd would have gone down to the Pegida crowd and sang Kumbaya My Lord softly to them.
Obviously with their faces concealed, cos everyone knows that’s an essential part of peaceful demonstrations.

3 Likes

No there isn’t much appetite for pegida style bile but there is an appetite for a grown up conversation about it which the politicians are ignoring. The international protection act will help clean up the mess but at the moment the narrative is being run by the quangos

But you said people were screaming racism when there were grown up conversations. And now you’re conceding that they’re actually not taking place. Maybe if you want a grown up conversation about immigration you should start one instead of complaining about hypothetical reactions and blaming someone else because that’s easier than actually articulating a reasonable and coherent opinion.

Any time the immigration issue comes up the handwringers dismiss the issue as racism. You do it yourself, surprised you don’t see that

What I said was that any time anyone tries, not has, to have a conversation racism is screamed.

I’d have a grown up conversation with you about it but you’re clearly bigotted

Of course. But, if asked to step back or shouted at to step back. It’s probably best to step back.

The cameraman should not of got a smack, but why do people think he is above taking direction from a Garda? A Garda obviously working in extreme conditions where the public were being a nuisance & not taking direction?

Isn’t that convenient for you?!

It’s somebody else’s fault. A very mature and grown-up attitude.

A nuisance to who? Not taking direction = extreme conditions?

So you start with name calling and then call me immature?

Do you think the views of sue conlon and Denise Charlton are reflective of the views of the population?

I’m struggling to find the meaning in this sentence. What narrative? What quangos, quangos are government bodies. The government is running the narrative?