šŸ„ŗ People battling with depression seems to be a

you got married in a Catholic church, love the church yet ride hookers and bate the shit of your wife.

3 Likes

@sidney, a playmate for you

1 Like

either youre missing a word or thatā€™s some fucked up shit right there

weā€™ll have to rebrand you as de la shitface

everyone has a bad day. weaklings and lazy people get ā€˜depressedā€™ on these days

He wonders then why she serves him up Donegal catch with gravy after he comes home from riding whores ā€¦ She seems to leave his dinner in the oven a lot ā€¦ I wonder what pressing matters she has to attend to so regularlyā€¦

1 Like

so you love her so much she said lets get married by the largest paedophile ring in the world and you went with it?

2 Likes

Our posts crossed and I just made the same point.

The media facilitates this too, which irks me. You can bet thereā€™ll be an exclusive ā€œmy journey back from mental health despairā€ in some newspaper the next time a high profile person is caught robbing or pucking the head off someone. Trying to garner public sympathy before a criminal trial or whatever.

Not just in relation to criminal offences, but these professional mental health activists have also created the environment for lazy cunts and general cunts to take the piss in work and in their day to day lives too.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think she uttered those wordsā€¦ But keep dancing.

bingo

A smashing post.

And it is these cunts and their media supporters that are diminishing the seriousness of mental health for the people that are suffering real mental health issues. Fair enough bring mental health issues out into the open rather than the Irish way of saying ā€œsomeone is suffering with their nervesā€ but lets cut this shit out of every Tom, dick and Harry claiming a mental health illness because they had a bad day or week or their pet goldfish died.

2 Likes

its the age of no resilience. heaven forbid that these cunts might have to face up to some hardship in their lives or that theyā€™ve made mistakes. a good war would clear out a lot of these snowflake, mentally unfit cunts.

@tomthumb, @DickTirpin and @carryharry

rightly mugged off there by taz.

1 Like

Wobt be long till these fuckers start calling themselves survivors and start looking for disabled badges so that they can park close to the door.

I was glancing through the bargain bins in Easons the other day and I saw a book by Alan Oā€™Meara who I recall as being a Cavan U21 keeper who suffered from mental health issues.

It cost ā‚¬3.99

From a glance through the pages ā€˜6am in Coppersā€™ was mentioned quite a bit.

Aisling wisely went with a pre-emptive strike.

No.

Oooft.

I think Nembo covered this in 2016.

Southern snowflakes lack some Ulster stoicism.

I dont believe he did.