šŸ„ŗ People battling with depression seems to be a

Claire byrne has a Galway hurler who battled gambling addiction on later on. I wonder will it have depressed him ?

Anxiety is the new one chief. Depression is so last year.

Iā€™m sure he suffered from anxiety when he was losing his bollix in the bookies over and over.

1 Like

Admin merge that wanker selfish giants gaa player depression thread with this forthwith.

Hopefully youā€™re in a better place now.

Conor Clifford. No mark soccerballer. Latest on the bandwagon.

That @Peter_G was another bipolar lunatic, thank fuck we donā€™t have to listen to him anymore

Iā€™ve warned you in the past about you trying to have a pop off of me. Iā€™m way too advanced for a fool like you. I make shit of you everytime you try to have a go. You really do make a show of yourself. You try so hard you really are an embarrassment. My advice is for you to keep your distance.

:rofl::joy: thatā€™s comedy gold coming from you mate, how many years and alts has this pathetic angry man routine been going on

"was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder in 2015.[16] "

She was indeed art. Its in the dreadful article.

cant get into the redtop rag in work

Eimear Oā€™Keeffe to Nikki Hayes.

:confused:

surely not as bad as colm caffrey to

colm hayes

I know itā€™s a serious issue, but iā€™m sick ta fuck of hearing/reading about mental health - itā€™s doing my head in.

1 Like

Hot Press have a mental health issue out which is where Nikki made these comments. Says it all really.

People suffering / have suffered - fine, share your story, more power to you.

The cunts jumping on the wagon now that itā€™s ok to talk about it, or that itā€™s in fashion to talk about it ā€¦ and the other ā€˜advocatesā€™ of mental health constantly pushing it for their own goalsā€¦ Iā€™m suicidal from the bastards.

Bring back the days of teachers beating the shit out of kids for being left handed.

1 Like

Too right.